New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    newer models are following 12mo or 1yr (w/ever) comes first) maintenance intervals. its the most affordable in the industry. 5yr extended warranty is also optional and sometimes comes free. i think these things make the ownership less worry free.

one of the biggest ford clubs is now partnering with laus group. they already have fair pricing with autohub group.

I think theyre in the right direction.
    I think the conditions in the Philippines is too harsh for a 1 year oil change... looking at their website for reference, nakita ko 1 year na daw ang change oil ng Ranger.

Kakapachange oil lang namin sa Ranger, mura naman kung hindi lang napalitan ng belt. 5k lang total price sa oil nila. 8 liters ata yun

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    I think the conditions in the Philippines is too harsh for a 1 year oil change... looking at their website for reference, nakita ko 1 year na daw ang change oil ng Ranger.

Kakapachange oil lang namin sa Ranger, mura naman kung hindi lang napalitan ng belt. 5k lang total price sa oil nila. 8 liters ata yun
    I think its fine coz of the 8L. newer trucks have nore oil for longer intervals. though there is some oil consumption on the newer ranger engine

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Found On the Road, Dead.
    gasgas na yan..

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    speaking of Ford. madami pa din bumibili ng ranger, at gwapong gwapo talaga sila.
    i watch vloggers and other people posting sa youtube about it. mga 20s to 30s mga bumibili.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Despite all the crap that people say against Ford, it still holds a big chunk on the global auto sales market. The Philippine market is not as important to auto makers compared to the bigger markets like North America and Europe.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Despite all the crap that people say against Ford, it still holds a big chunk on the global auto sales market. The Philippine market is not as important to auto makers compared to the bigger markets like North America and Europe.
    Consumer Protection lang talaga mahina dito unlike markets where Ford is strong because those local dealers of that country HAVE TO repair or replace the problematic part(s). I do like some Ford models even now pero with no "recommended" dealer/service center in the area, it is just hard to consider for fear of lackluster after sales.

Alam ko meron mga gumagawa sa labas, but I can't bother with those, nor any of my relatives kaya hindi ko lang din marecommend.

Anu ba nangyari sa Explorer dito locally? Diba never nila naayos yung exhaust fumes getting into the cabin via the A/C? May class action lawsuit sa US na ongoing pa din last I checked. But I never heard about recalls here. I only have 1 acquaintance that owned an Explorer that suffered the same (along with Ford Sync Issue, 2.0 ata na Sync na yun na may issue din nung lumabas) but he already sold it sa sakit sa ulo nung kanya specifically. Isang issue din niya was that his battery just died less than a year (di ko na alam if napalitan ba yun ng service center or may sira alternator niya even while within warranty and casa maintained).

Again, that's just for the Explorer. Uncle who owned Focus and Fiesta also suffered a lot of issues. Walang maayos support makuha sa Ford Q Ave talaga.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Americans don't really buy American anymore....& China now couldn't be counted on.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Americans don't really buy American anymore....& China now couldn't be counted on.

Still a big chunk on global sales. It is not a negligible number to speak of. Maybe Ford will see its demise if its sales go down lower than Kia or Mazda.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    their F-Series pickup sales are still strong as well, only in the U.S.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Still a big chunk on global sales. It is not a negligible number to speak of. Maybe Ford will see its demise if its sales go down lower than Kia or Mazda.
    They're too big, w/ a complete lineup from the smallest of cars to the largest of trucks, to just roll over & die....but it doesn't change the fact that they're struggling....& their products are kinda 'junk'. Pardon me, bai....like you, had tried Ford, too....& Chevy...won't defend those & no plans of having American anymore. Ford is Junk!Ford is Junk!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast