New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Most people don't bother changing the rear speakers anymore since they want the sound to be focused on the front of the car. So personally, I think for people here who want to upgrade the stock sound system, don't bother adding rear speakers and just allocate that budget instead on a better front speaker or an amplifier.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Mga sir, help naman..napakamalas ko naman na yata..I got my FoFi last Saturday, and by Sat night, nagkascratch agad..SA told me they will try buffing muna, else papalitan ang buong panel, which would cost me around 6K. if under insurance naman, around 4K plus ang magastos ko for processing and mas matagal ang paghihintay plus the hassles.. scratch is only aroun d2 inches long sa right backdoor, quite noticeable kase pumuti yung part na yun and medyo umukit..hindi ko pa talag akase gamay i-drive ang unit, and sa owner jeep ako sanay nung unang panahon pa..hehe

so the question is, meron po ba kayong alam na mura ang fast service sa mga gantong damage? salamat mga Sir

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pakat View Post
    Mga sir, help naman..napakamalas ko naman na yata..I got my FoFi last Saturday, and by Sat night, nagkascratch agad..SA told me they will try buffing muna, else papalitan ang buong panel, which would cost me around 6K. if under insurance naman, around 4K plus ang magastos ko for processing and mas matagal ang paghihintay plus the hassles.. scratch is only aroun d2 inches long sa right backdoor, quite noticeable kase pumuti yung part na yun and medyo umukit..hindi ko pa talag akase gamay i-drive ang unit, and sa owner jeep ako sanay nung unang panahon pa..hehe

so the question is, meron po ba kayong alam na mura ang fast service sa mga gantong damage? salamat mga Sir
    I suggest you have it repaired by a reputable body shop. Baka hindi ka pa abutin ng 2500 dyan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    got the amp installed already. WOW night and day difference. ang linis pa ng install. if you dont look under the drivers seat it looks completely OEM. all cables and wiring were hidden well.

total damage was around 16k. then 10k for the speakers. 26k all in all. well worth it.

will try to take pictures soon.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Most people don't bother changing the rear speakers anymore since they want the sound to be focused on the front of the car. So personally, I think for people here who want to upgrade the stock sound system, don't bother adding rear speakers and just allocate that budget instead on a better front speaker or an amplifier.
    rears are just for filler. so it doesnt sound that everything is coming from the fronts.

if i didnt have rears.. that will be my first upgrade. but yeah... some people just care about the fronts. pwede rin get front speakers then move the OEM fronts to the rears para tipid muna.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Here is the stock speaker of the Trend sedan:

You can compare with the ones taken out from your sport.

sport has the exact SAME speakers for the fronts just checked. same model number and all.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pakat View Post

Kung on budget ka dude, try mo mag scratch remover(3M Scratch X) if that will do the job then naka pag save else pagawa mo po sa iba.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *anti, wowoweewow, i'll try putting the amps na nga, *Viva, my wife doesn't want a repeat of our old car with the subwoofer ( kamaganak kasi nakabili kaya di pinatanggal ang amp/sub ) , so baka amps na lang, makulili kasi talaga ako sa sound so "laway" ako sa setup ni anti

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    *anti, wowoweewow, i'll try putting the amps na nga, *Viva, my wife doesn't want a repeat of our old car with the subwoofer ( kamaganak kasi nakabili kaya di pinatanggal ang amp/sub ) , so baka amps na lang, makulili kasi talaga ako sa sound so "laway" ako sa setup ni anti
    mejo may complications yung amp install. at first ayaw mag on yung radio ko. its something they did with the speaker to rca adapter they installed since the stock stereo had no amp outputs (not sure kung tama terms ko hehe). it took mickeys almost a full day to figure it out with a lot of troubleshooting.

at least now marunong na sila. so i suggest you just go to them for the install. if you have them install the amp mabilis na yan. kabisado na rin nila pano mag open ng panels because of my fiesta haha.

i believe mas maganda pa pag amp muna before speaker upgrades (not really sure though). bitin talaga if you just upgrade the speakers parang stock lang na mas malinaw.

if time permits... i can meet you there so you can see how they did my setup and so you can hear it before you take the plunge. i also want to hear your setup... say if you do get a different set of speakers :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *antikryst - did you get your infinity seps at mickeys, too? Yan ba nirecommend nila for OEM stereo? Anyway, Congrats on your setup!

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa