New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    NVH is best in class, ride is subjective...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    check mo muna ang mga reviews sa Ford fiesta for one para daw papel ang bumper sa likod
    2. ang gasoline daw ay shell premium lang hindi bubukas ang gas tank para malagay ang panlagay ng gasoline kung hindi maaamoy ang shell premium gasoline. 3. nakadikit lang ng double edge tape ang mismong takip ng gas tank. 2 or three previous tsikot forums discuss many negatives sa for d fiesta. magsiguro ka lang....good luck

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for the feedback sir rnillas, I will try to read more... there is also the issue on the rack and pinion assembly daw. pero talagang shell premium lang, pano inaamoy? hindi ko ma getz.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i think it's more of a figurative speech used by mr rnillas. what was explained to me by their SA is that only the nozzle of an certain kind of gas (but regardless of brand.) will open the gas tank. that way you don't have to worry about gas boys loading the car with diesel, etc.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di lang Shell Preimum lahat ng unleaded pwede sa Fiesta... I dunno where the guy above pick that crap up?

The bumper is certainly no paper. Its steel. What you mean is the wheel wells which has a foam that covers it...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks sir tidus, I myself was a bit confused, never encountered a car which favors one brand of gasoline... hehe.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I have the exact model - true red 1.4 MT hatch. I'm very satisfied with the handling and ride comfort. The bumpers are plastic (like most new cars today). I consider this a "budget" sub-compact so even before I test drove it, I was not expecting luxury features and interiors. Bonus talaga ang good looks ng fiesta. Even without mods, maganda na sa paningin.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks sir hausteam, ano na po ang mileage ng fiesta niyo? its good to hear na wala po kayong issues sa unit, i'm really inclined to choose this variant.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    I have the exact model - true red 1.4 MT hatch. I'm very satisfied with the handling and ride comfort. The bumpers are plastic (like most new cars today). I consider this a "budget" sub-compact so even before I test drove it, I was not expecting luxury features and interiors. Bonus talaga ang good looks ng fiesta. Even without mods, maganda na sa paningin.
    I'm averaging 10 km/li in the city. My only issue with the fiesta is the poor sealing of the headlights (moisture inside). A lot of owners including me (except si Tidus - suwerte talaga sya sa unit nya) have already had their headlamps replaced.

Also, if you're graduating from a 1.6 li car, maninibago ka kasi mas mihana talaga ang hatak ng fiesta sa lower gears. Ok lang, there are after market options to boost engine performance if you really need it.

Good luck!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    natawa ako sa comment ni rnillas... parang bad trip na bad trip sya sa Fiesta... ^___^

*mikey_civic
    sir rest assured, the pros very far outweigh the cons... yes there is the watermarks issue, and the rack and pinion TRRGG sound...
    but the ride and the value you get for the money is just among the best... besides, there are upcoming solutions to the mentioned issues. As per sir Tidus, test drive it, it you will certainly know the difference... best of luck sir!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ford Fiesta Hatchback 1.4L M/T