New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I'm planning to buy one, i'm more of a 'manual' guy kasi... any tips? Ano po available colors for this variant? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Available colors are black, red, and white I believe...

Tips? Just ask for as many freebies as you can like insurance for 1 year... Ask also for a cash discount. Wag kang papayag anything below P20K na discount, if they can give more the better...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks Sir Tidus! I think I'll get the red one. Is it the same red color that was featured in Top Gear months ago? Thanks also for the tip, I'll haggle as best as I can!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think the one featured in Top Gear was the Chili Orange. However, that color is exclusive to the top of the line Fiesta Sport...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    yup tama si sir tidus. pang topof the line fiesta sport yung na feature sa top gear which is chilli orange.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    ahhh okay, sayang, nice color pa naman. siyanga pala, any feedbacks on this variant? positive and negative would be greatly appreciated! thanks again!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey_civic View Post
    ahhh okay, sayang, nice color pa naman. siyanga pala, any feedbacks on this variant? positive and negative would be greatly appreciated! thanks again!
    In the Philippines and other ASEAN markets, if you want a redish color for the Trend hatchback, there's no choice but to get the True Red color.

In other countries like Australia, Chili Orange is a standard color that's available on lower and mid-range models, even on sedans.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks sir AG4 for the pics! okay din naman pala ang true red. okay lang po ba ang ride ng fiesta, especially on uneven roads, di ba cya matagtag?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Test drive is the answer to that... Frankly different people have different tolerances so its best you be the judge.

For me, its actually quite good...

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks sir, went to the dealer yesterday, sadly wala silang test unit that time.... pa sked na lng ako. although from the recent reviews i have read, nvh and ride is as you said, 'quite good'.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Ford Fiesta Hatchback 1.4L M/T