New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    *admin - If this thread qualifies to be sticky, I humbly request it to be so.

As reaction to the issue of having some sort of auto lock, speed sensing or not and my own desire to have it, I formed a plan to do a mod so that when first stepping on the brakes, FoFi will lock itself. Stepping again will have no effect unless it is unlocked first.

Here are the initial steps towards that goal. You might have your own plans for this vicinity of the FoFi in terms of audio and such so I thought it might be useful for other things as well

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Head unit stripping continued...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nako as much as I want some form of auto lock, I just don't have the guts and more importantly the expertise to do what you are doing so I will just stick to the good old habit of locking!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thanks to Sir Tidus, I first saw this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDnHL47kXg4"]YouTube - Ford fiesta mk7 **Secret menu**[/ame]

Researching further, I found this:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums...howtopic=13609

" To get to it, do the following:

1) Put key in ignition (do not turn)

2) Hold the button on the rev side and after around 3 seconds turn the key two clicks (don't start engine)

3)On the screen it will say "Test" and you can cycle through various things by pressing the button.

Some things include: gauge test, LED test, digital speedo etc. "

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Opening driver side door panel. I assume other doors will be easier.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    How to remove your fuel port cover so that you can glue it back avoiding it accidentally falling off:

Thanks to Izeman_X again for revealing his discovery so that we may be warned.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hole in our mud guard (fender liner)

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    To use or just see "secret compartment" between radio and A/C controls, use a knife to gently pry it open at the center.

To put it back, you must separate the metal clip from the peg, return it into the hole in the dash, then push the door back to normal.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ang galing... WOW...Ang naaaalala ko ikaw din yung naglagay ng blue lights sa headlights...Very nice work

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thanks!

Speaking of them:

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Hacker's Guide - things not in the manual