New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ganun pala yun. Try ko nga po ulit, pasensya na po kung maulit ang pagkakamali.

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gambino View Post
    Thank you for your acknowledgment Sir VFP. Hopefully we can shed light to what ever issues there may be regarding the fiesta. I didnt mean to rant but to find out if I had an isolated case.

Let me just paste the reply i had earlier in the other thread:

*Romeo yes, unfortunately.

*balisong i agree. my only concern is that it should be covered by warranty and not applied as an insurance claim. correct me if im wrong but the windshield crack could have been caused by a misalignment upon assembly or an overlooked item which caused a pressure point on the frame or body. and, based on the feedback from others with similar concerns, it should now be tagged as a "product known issue" - therefor should be covered by the warranty. i dont buy the fact that warranties cover only "defects" where as "damaged" should be handled by insurance.

bottom line is, only frustration can describe owning a brand new vehicle which after a few months, things breakdown despite your utmost tlc and caution. nonetheless, i still love and praise the fiesta. on another note, maybe this is the quality for the low price. go figure.

All of us FoFi owners are basically in the same boat and should act like it.

Tulungan ang kapwa para sa panahon na tayo naman ang mangailangan ng tulong....

I hope it never happens to our FoFi but if ever it does, I would like to be face to face with the FGP "warranty officer" and have him explain it to me technically how my windshield was involved in an "accident" and not due to poor materials or workmanship.

He should be able to show me the impact point where the crack started.

Additionally I would want him to strip the windshield mounts before my eyes and show me all seals are properly applied and not hard portions of the structure are touching the glass.

Hindi yata patas na pag sinabi nila na insurance ang sasagot, parang batas na.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ryel View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Man... that looks nasty...
    ingat muna sa driving sir...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010

[IMG][/IMG]
    Based on my long experience sa CSI Miami, it appears the crack started sa edge and progressed pataas. Hindi stone impact yan.

Kung impact dapat meron parang star sa impact point.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Additional insights mga bro, the windshield is 2 pieces of glass with a plastic center.

I wonder if the crack is in the inner or outer glass. If you come very close and try hard to see or scrape it crosswise with your finger nalis you should be able to determine.

If the the crack is inside, Bingo! no impact here.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nako tumahimik ata lahat ah. Dumating na ang resident "PROFESSOR" ng Tsikot.com si vivafoxpro!

From now on that is what I will nikname you with... "THE PROFESSOR"!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i'll try to inspect the cracks bukas, try ko rin mag post ng latest picture wherein ang cracks ay gumapang hangggang sa center ng windshield.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Looking at this:

Fan photos from Ford Fiesta in the Philippines | Facebook

Qoute:

"check ko rin siguro mga fofi cars nyo. sabi sa akin ng SA ko, may sharp object daw sa bottom ng windshield and habang natatagtag ang car, bumababa ang glass at tumama dun sa sharp object, dun nag start ang crack. ngayon, umabot na sa gitna ng windshield ang cracks. wag ko na lang daw muna gamitin ang fofi hanggat di napapalitan ang glass."

Now we have testimony that a defect in manufacturing is causing the crack.

I'm itching to strip off the windshield trimming and see this magical "sharp object" and if a home remedy is available.

Kahit pa sagutin ng warranty eh, I hate the trouble it will cause me in case it cracks.

An ounce of prevention is worth two in the bush!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Nako tumahimik ata lahat ah. Dumating na ang resident "PROFESSOR" ng Tsikot.com si vivafoxpro!

From now on that is what I will nikname you with... "THE PROFESSOR"!

Hehehe. OK lang yan Sir Tidus. Wag lang The DIRTY Professor. It kinda fits me since I taught computer subjects to college students for some or so years....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    i'll try to inspect the cracks bukas, try ko rin mag post ng latest picture wherein ang cracks ay gumapang hangggang sa center ng windshield.
    Salamat Sir Ryel, dahil sa sakripisyo mo baka maiwasan namin ang sakuna. Mas maganda kesa sa finger nail is a sharp pointed knife. It won't harm the glass pero since it is sharp, you will feel the crack better.

I prefer other cracks, this one I don't.... Oooops!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Cracked Windshield