New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Ford Fiesta - Accessories, Tools, etc.. (Shops and Prices)

Hello Fiesta users,

It would be nice if we consolidate all the accessories or anything under the sun, na binili natin para sa fofi natin in a single thread for better price and items comparison.

Item:
    Shop Name:
    Picture:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Why don't you start...

As for me wala pa akong nabiling accessory so wala akong ma-post...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Item: Customize Seat Cover (German Leather)
    Shop: Ace Hardware
    Price: 5,400
    Picture:

I'm lifting this from the Sulit ad of one of the Fiesta accessories shops in Araneta. I have not purchased anything from them (at least not yet).

http://sulit.com.ph/2950019

EVK MARKETING

No. 49 A Gregorio Araneta Avenue

Quezon City

LandMark: we're infront of SHELL Gas Stn. - Araneta Branch (if you're from SM Sta. Mesa), before reaching E. Rodriguez Ave..

We're also alongside PSBank - Araneta Ave. Branch (if you're from E. Rodriguez or PureGold SM going to SM Sta. Mesa).

Contact Nos.

Landline: (02) 491-5180

Mobile: (+63)928-5051206 - (Gerard); (+63)928-2029763 - (ED)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    I'm lifting this from the Sulit ad of one of the Fiesta accessories shops in Araneta. I have not purchased anything from them (at least not yet).

got my OEM cargo mat from them. 2750 is the price. but i was able to get a slight discount.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007

just passing through.

eto rin yung kinukuhanan namin ng accessories!

meron silang:

bee sting antenna... P500
    scuff plates (front and rear)... P2,200
    cargo tray (just like what master siopao has)... P2500

meron ring chrome fiesta gas lid covers, visors, spoiler... and kung ano ano pang mga chrome borloloy. hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    One of these days mapadaan nga dyan... I am still finding time, I want to buy the mud guards kasi and maybe the antenna (akthough natatakot ako baka pumangit reception kasi the stock has really good reception)...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Thank you very much! i'm ED of EVK Marketing and if u haven't purchased anything yet for your car needs, feel free to visit us... txt. or call me on my new landline nos.708-2549 / 806-7491 / (0928)202-9763.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    After cursing to high heavens the hit and run person that hit my rear bumper, i decided not to court karma because i was easily able to repair the bump (water treatment) and so i decided to get backup sensors.

No outside accessory shop wanted to touch my fiesta. Concorde or blaze or kid audio and many others. would sell, but not install, for fear of voiding the warranty. And so i had it installed in Ford Alabang, 2 sensors P4,900. Pretty good naman the range. 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by edsanti65 View Post
    Thank you very much! i'm ED of EVK Marketing and if u haven't purchased anything yet for your car needs, feel free to visit us... txt. or call me on my new landline nos.708-2549 / 806-7491 / (0928)202-9763.
    Welcome to Tsikot Ed. One reason I haven't purchased from you yet, is because medyo malayo kayo sa location ko.

If only you did free delivery to Ortigas Center... (hint, hint ) Bibili agad ako nang rear cargo tray nang di oras.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ford Fiesta - Accessories, Tools (Shops and Prices)