New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2 door is, i think, almost the same as the 4 door in length. but to compensate for the no. of doors, the truck bed of the 2 door is longer than that of the 4 door.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm.... i wonder why i see 2 door na f150 pero 2 tone sha.. dba supercrew lang yun?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    arrr!

same length, but the supercrew has a bigger cabin. mas mahal gumawa ng cabin kesa bed =)

i don't think you plan on loading your bed, but in case you need to, ford should have a "tow package" that adds a load-balancing / levelling mechanism that will prevent rear from sinking under heavy load.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok :mrgreen: does the supercrew and the lariat have the same driver space?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^up

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee
    ok :mrgreen: does the supercrew and the lariat have the same driver space?
    i believe so.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, theyre diffrence is dat d supercrew has more doors, and more space for passengers sa likod than d lariat... nething else na pinagkaiba nila?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yefyef!!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung super crew, mapa-mono or two tone ay may moonroof (although maliit lang naman).

No, Ford does not offer single cab variant here. Yung Lariat na extended cab (yep, that's what its called) at yung crew cab na SuperCrew lang.Yung super crew, mapa-mono or two tone ay may moonroof (although maliit lang naman).

No, Ford does not offer single cab variant here. Yung Lariat na extended cab (yep, that's what its called) at yung crew cab na SuperCrew lang.Yung super crew, mapa-mono or two tone ay may moonroof (although maliit lang naman).

No, Ford does not offer single cab variant here. Yung Lariat na extended cab (yep, that's what its called) at yung crew cab na SuperCrew lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks 4 d info, by d way, kung kayo guys ang papipiliin between the f150 lariat or explorer sport trac, ano ang pipiliin nyo? (btw, pang on road lang, and pang porma, basically, which one looks better?)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Ford F150 [Merged]