New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can do that but thats gonna cost them crazy money... wawa naman parents mo....

besides why downgrade to 16" mags of the old expedition..eh 17" na an g lariat..if you can get a one...supercrew na lang ata ang available...for the stereo...ok naman ang sa lariat and it comes with the changer...what you want cguro is speaker upgrades lang or just add a sub....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hero, like how much ang added money? and what do u mean by "super crew na lang ata ang available"?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey... hero do u mean... they arent selling lariats anymore?... maybe that would explain kung bakit konti lang ang lariats na nakikita ko

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hello..looking for me?

ehehehehe

ever since the introduction of the supercrew last year i havent seen new lariats in the showrooms ever...and dahil impted yan at wala sa showrooms eh di wala na...and all the new f150s that are roaming around are all supercrews...i dont know how much longer the lenght of the supercrew is but the interior is definitely much much better with the moonroof and the spacious and sofa rear seats better than the expedition really...

how much more money...well youre getting accs from the casa will surely make it more mahal..any casa that is..no one in their right minds would get accs from the casa unless they cant find it anywhere else...the mags itself..which you cant trade in with them...would set your parents back mga 70k?....well thats just my guesstimate it may be too high or too low maybe call ford to know how much really it is..what more the tires and the somewhat impossible to get sport trac stereo....

you know what tantanan mo muna tong kotse hunt mo....ang tagal ka pa naman bibili eh..maraming lalabas next year....basta ako naghihintay ng mula sa langit ng pambili ko ng bagong expedition...ahahahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm sa palagay mo madaming new models ang lalabas by may-june?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yeah i think so with the rate they're going there are new cars coming out every month...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pls check this link.. F250

http://www.eurekaboy.com/f250.htm

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nagkalat nga ang ganyan sa istate...masayang i drive yan doon dahil ang luwag ng kalsada..eh dito....bad trip yan unless sa highway ka lang parati at huwag kang mga mall...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We just got a Super Crew and I have to say the interior fit and finish feels better than the 2 previous Expeditions we had (one local and the other a gray-market Eddie Bauer which we still have). It seems to feels better screwed together. And for the price, IMHO sulit IF you will keep it for a while and use it for what its meant for, like hauling serious-a** on lots of long drives. ;)

For the rear legroom, its decent BUT still nothing compared to a regular Exped. Parang regular 2.0 sedan rear legroom lang. The front seats are much better than the Expeds since they have better side bolsters and thigh supports. The lumbar support though on the Exped seats seem much better.

As for how much longer the Super Crew is compared to the Lariat, well hindi ko alam. Pero the Super Crew is about a foot longer than an Exped. Fuel consumption for city driving is simple: 2,000 for a week's driving in the city (mostly confined to EDSOR area). About 180 miles or 300 kilometers from 100 liters. But that figure literally doubles when you take it to long drives to Baguio, Batangas etc.

As for quirks in the cars, well the ISC seems to get really dirty and messes up idling, and you have to really shut-off the engine when gassing up as the fuel-pump is very sensitive to the loss in vacuum in the tank. Done repeatedly, you will have to replace the fuel pump. Medyo mahal ito.

OT na but IMHO buying a car then factoring the value / depreciation etc. is quite pointless, since it gets in the way of enjoying the car. I have a Lancer which I take to the track, madami na nasira at pinalitan ko, pero its worth all the enjoyment and fun I get.

My dad's W140 Benz, which he rarely uses, has also been through some major repairs since hindi niya ginagamit palagi before and the depreciation of that thing, especialy when the W220 came out was catastrophic. 50% loss in value in the used car market. Does he get to enjoy it now? Only after he accepted the fact that his car's value was halved in 2 years, sad considring its done only 5,000 miles. So ginagamit na niya mas madalas.

When you buy a car, write it off agad as an expense in your FS, pure and simple. You'll enjoy the car more. Forget the pure BS of it as a liability. That's funny money talking. ;)

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Ford F150 [Merged]