New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ano masasabi ninyo sa Ford vechicles . Balak ko kasi bumili ng Ford Everest 2007 model meron ako naririnig ng bad feedback tungkol sa Ford na sasakyan at ang kanila after sales service

Sana makatulong kayo

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Owning an American-built and designed Ford is always a gamble. Parts are hard to get in Asia, and are often expensive. Interior trim pieces aren't of the same quality as many Japanese cars, and reliability is just average.

The Everest, however, is an Asian/Japanese designed Ford/Mazda, with better interior materials than the American-designed ones. Reliability isn't the best in the class, but there aren't any nightmares reported for Everests (besides the bumpy ride and noisy auxilliary fan of the old one).

Check http://forum.fordclubph.com and ask Everest owners on the site how they feel about their vehicles.
    Last edited by niky; February 25th, 2007 at 03:54 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Maraming Salamat

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a good vehicle if i were to base it on the previous gen Everest (on which the current model is still based)... the rear ride is on the harder side though so upgrading to a good set of aftermarket shocks will be a good investment. We used to have one and we put on a set of Old Man Emus; the ride became better with those. A officemate bought the new 4x2 a/t version and he says the fuel mileage they get is around 9-10km/L in the city.

The service cost of our Everest was cheaper then the service cost of our Escape.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Salamat sa tul;ong ninyo nahihirpan kasi ako magdecide. Meron promo kasi ngayon ang 2007 Ford Everest Free 3year LTO registration, free insurance at free chattel mortgage save almost 67,000.00 pesos. I also check the Alterra mas maganda ang interior niya kaya medyo mahal at wala masyadong promo. Meron din ba kayo feed back tungkol sa Isuzu Altera?How about its performance comapre to Ford Everest.

Salamat

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ang alam ko mas malambot ang shocks ng Alterra, but it's a bit too bouncy. The new Everest is still a bit stiff, but it's softer than the old Everest and definitely more comfortable to ride than the current Fortuner (sana i-update na ng Toyota ang suspension nito!). For me, the slight stiffness of the Everest is a good compromise for the fact that this gives it more body control (hindi ka parang basketball sa likod pag malubak... soccer ball lang... )... it also makes the Everest easy to drive.

The Alterra has plusher seats, in general, but the middle jump seat of the second row is terrible, and access to the third row is easier in the Everest.

Engines, the new Everest has a killer engine, and the fact that it's available in manual transmission is a bonus. Although baduy pa rin talaga ang loob ng Everest, the engine and suspension alone are worth the purchase price.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karl2001 View Post
    Salamat sa tul;ong ninyo nahihirpan kasi ako magdecide. Meron promo kasi ngayon ang 2007 Ford Everest Free 3year LTO registration, free insurance at free chattel mortgage save almost 67,000.00 pesos. I also check the Alterra mas maganda ang interior niya kaya medyo mahal at wala masyadong promo. Meron din ba kayo feed back tungkol sa Isuzu Altera?How about its performance comapre to Ford Everest.

Salamat

sir, anong dealer ang nag o-offer ng ganito?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Its official after months of gruelling research and testdriving rexton and everest 4x4. I finally decided to buy everest. Torn between the glamour and gadget rich rexton versus practical and dependable ford, the ultimate selling point was that ford dealership are widely available, hence during long trips i can have a peace of mind that if i encounter suv problems there are places I could seek help from (unlike ssangyong dealer are only available in qc and mla). The ride, handling and comfort level are almost identical (only rexton have alot of cabin comforts like memory seats, moon-roof, elect. side mirrors). My questions are, being this my first (and probably the last) suv, what are the things I need to know, do or buy (accessories) to make everest are more enjoyable and safe suv. Pls help especially from those who owned this for awhile already. Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WAIT!!! na test drive mo na ba ang Kia Sorento? hehehehe...nanggulo pa noh.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Wife wants 7 seater suv so out na sorrento. already drive fortuner and sta fe. Sta fe have a good handling and some good gadgets but alittle small cabin and luggage space. But I want a diesel suv and a 2.2 crdi of hyundai seem under powered for me as compared to fortuner 3.0 and everest 3.0. Overall everest felt the most powered to drive but alittle heavy though

Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
Ford Everest [Merged]