New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 198 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Thank you All,

By the way here's my Everest just arrived sa dealer. Ikakabit nalang yung sun visors and tint mailalabas na, meron na rin palang back up camera connected sa ICE

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Yes, we should be proud of the FORD EVEREST/RANGER.
    check this out.

YouTube - my ford everest can swim in tol bintaro 05 june 2010

It's truly FORD BUILT TOUGH.

wow it really can swim =) hahaha abot na talaga sa hood yun agos nung tubig... di pumasok sa interior yun water? plus after nung swimming session wala namang tinamaang parts? I mean bumigay or something?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by normyline22 View Post
    wow it really can swim =) hahaha abot na talaga sa hood yun agos nung tubig... di pumasok sa interior yun water? plus after nung swimming session wala namang tinamaang parts? I mean bumigay or something?
    With regards to my friends case, no water has entered the interior on his eve. His trusted mechanic even admired the everest alternator because according to him, it should had been damaged by now. Is it waterproof? Nice.

With regards to mine, (2010 winning blue), I just drove it to a far away place here in our province with no trouble whatsoever in its suspension. Because of continues rain, our roads here are now damaged. Ceres buses can handle the road but not the small ones. But its amazing that our Eve can cruise along (80-90kph) with less stress. I like my Everest.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by solomondavid View Post
    sir, h11 for the fogs.
    oh yeah! thanks for that!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    matagal na akong ndi bumabalik dito sa Tsikot... right now I have a Ford Ranger 2005 Hurricane 4 x 2... looking to add a Ford everest next month :D

would have originally wanted a Brown color everest, unfortunately Limited edition lang siya so I will settle for either Gray, Silver or White nalang.

dealer is giving me P100,000 discount (but no freebies din). ok lang sa akin I need low down payment.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by isotopes7 View Post
    Thank you All,

By the way here's my Everest just arrived sa dealer. Ikakabit nalang yung sun visors and tint mailalabas na, meron na rin palang back up camera connected sa ICE

Ang gwapo naman nito . Napaisip tuloy akong bumili. Tapos may 100k discount pa. Hmmm. esep esep compute compute

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo32 View Post
    guys. my friend who is a Doctor at our place would like to personally share his experience on his 2007 ford everest m/t with his fellow everest owners. During a Jan 11 flood at our place, he bravely drove his Eve to the point where the water totally covered his headlight and according to him, at the window level of his vehicle. He drove it as far as 1/8 kilometer (just an estimate) without stalling. People who witnessed it thought it to be a mini truck. He did it twice -upon fetching his stranded wife and going back home. People even clap when he reached the dry portion. People here now admire the power of this vehicle. The firetruck and the Isuzu 4x4 pick up who also attempted it did not make it. They all stalled. Fellow Everest owners, be proud of your ride.
    water proof po ecu/computer box ni everest. so far everest/ranger lang alam ko waterproof. yan yung dahilan kung baket kahit ilublob mo sa tubig aandar pa din

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pol3 View Post
    Ang gwapo naman nito . Napaisip tuloy akong bumili. Tapos may 100k discount pa. Hmmm. esep esep compute compute
    To give you more encouragement bro, they also gave me the 5yrs/150,000km whichever comes first warranty for free. Plus I was able to haggle sun visors

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Here's ours:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    Here's ours:

ganda ah!!! pasakay naman dyan. may ford ka pala eh fcp na tayo?

Ford Everest [Merged]