New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 778 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Very hard to say from the units that are going around. These are "pre-production", and the load-out and trim colors may not 100% match the final units that will be released.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Hoping for a non-beige interiors ng Titanium.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Saw this in the metal this morning at FORD MANILA BAY when I had my xlt ranger service for 40k, TITANIUM model to be specific.

1. Ceiling is black while the rest are beige and the top of the dash is brown.
    2. The layout in the dash is I would say much cleaner compared to the old everest and the current Ranger.
    3. Exterior looks, it looks nice, but it was nicer in the pics (probably because of the color) it looks small in the blue metallic or something finish.
    4. Mag wheels looks very nice.

Overall for me it looks okay, but not as striking as the japanese gas version of compact SUV like the CX5 and the FORESTER XT, but looks can be subjective.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saw this in the metal this morning at FORD MANILA BAY when I had my xlt ranger service for 40k, TITANIUM model to be specific.

1. Ceiling is black while the rest are beige and the top of the dash is brown.
    2. The layout in the dash is I would say much cleaner compared to the old everest and the current Ranger.
    3. Exterior looks, it looks nice, but it was nicer in the pics (probably because of the color) it looks small in the blue metallic or something finish.
    4. Mag wheels looks very nice.

Overall for me it looks okay, but not as striking as the japanese gas version of compact SUV like the CX5 and the FORESTER XT, but looks can be subjective.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Saw this in Alabang the weekend before last. Is the access to the 3rd row only through folding of the 2nd row seat back? It doesn't tumble forward?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Saw this in Alabang the weekend before last. Is the access to the 3rd row only through folding of the 2nd row seat back? It doesn't tumble forward?
    I think fold lang at hindi nag-ta-tumble forward yung 2nd row kasi when i tried na umupo sa 3rd row, pinahakbang sa akin ng SA yung naka fold na 2nd row. I'm a 5'10 guy kaya no problem sa akin yun pero hassle pag ang uupo sa third row ay yung may edad na at mga girls na naka mini skirt.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Yeap. You can only slide the 2nd row seats forward and fold the backrest of the seat.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Btw, I also heard from two Ford dealers already (Edsa Greenhills and Manila Bay) that the "Metropolitan Grey" colour is no longer available.

Previously, there were three special colours available for the Titanium models: Sunset Red, Metro Grey and Blue Reflex. Now, there's only two.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I talked to an sa and i was told that they will surely be asking for dealer's incentive from buyers.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    I talked to an sa and i was told that they will surely be asking for dealer's incentive from buyers.
    Given na yan. Priority ang high interest in-house financing and of course robbery DI.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Dealers need to earn also. It's not every year they get a good vehicle. Some years they have not so good lineup.

Ford Everest 2015