New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 778 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Inapi na naman ang MT... kinawawa na nga ni MUx. Bakeeeet? Paano naman kami na MT lovers??

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Oo rin. Tapos pag nasa titanium ka na sulit na sulit din ang extra 100k for the premium package. Hahaha. Sa totl ang bagsak ) so it depends to your budget
    Afaik, the 100K premium package is ONLY available on the 4x4 Titanium and not 4x2 Titanium.

The Trend variant should be quite sufficient already, but the extra 100K to move to 4x2 Titanium is really quite tempting.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Yun nga mga bossing yung like ko dun d 20" wheel...ang gwapo na ng design for keeps..I guess Titanium will be for me☺️. One more query.,,,isa Lang ba talaga color ng interiors? beige na least of my fav ang Hirap I maintain na ganun color, sana me black or gray man Lang.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
    Afaik, the 100K premium package is ONLY available on the 4x4 Titanium and not 4x2 Titanium.

The Trend variant should be quite sufficient already, but the extra 100K to move to 4x2 Titanium is really quite tempting.
    Ah oo nga pala. Thanks for the clarification

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Ok ang trend.
    Kuha nito ang possible buyer ng lt, ltx, gls v, 4x2 v.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Makikiramdam muna magkano DI at intay muna sa mga users feed back baka may major issue sayang ang 2M

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yeah good value for money until the Ford SA asks for 10% D.I.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Yeah good value for money until the Ford SA asks for 10% D.I.
    Is this true? I wouldn't be surprised if yes.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    saw the Titanium at Ford Alabang.

W/o the proper test drive, I'd say:
    Looks are ok to great, love the new front... which will trickle to the ranger series.
    love the black ceiling.
    Space is not class leading but comfy enough.
    Like the placements of cabin lights in the rear and middle cabins, and is it me or the lights are already LED?
    Like the small grip and feel of the steering wheel.
    Lots of toys and gimmicks for the titanium ( puddle light. illuminated scuff plates, backing camera, 20 in wheels... etc.
    Love the big step board.

Dont like:
    Lack of GPS, USB movie player in the Head unit, at this price, it should be a given.
    Beige interior
    2nd row tumble seats are hard to use.
    A lot of internet and feedback about Fords reliability and CASA service and parts horror stories.

Bottom line, Ford has a winner here, right now, Alabang is saying the tag line of no DI's, but if they start doing the DI's they once did when the Explorer was hot, I'm sure a lot wont buy, specially if the new Fort and Monty prove to be winners or good alternatives.

Whats the the 4X2 AT variant to buy?

I'd go for the Ambiente 4x2 at 1.4M
    why?

The Titanium is about 240k more and believe me it's all just additional toys and features I can live with out, I'd use that money to but aftermarket rims I like and a good AV unit.

The Trend is about 140k more than the Ambiente, with just upgrades int he gadget and toys department, again I'd buy a good AV unit and maybe rims from the left over cash.

well this is just me....but of course if you got money to splurge, then go for it, its your money..your rules.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looks are ok to great, love the new front... which will trickle to the ranger series.
    love the black ceiling.
    Like the placements of cabin lights in the rear and middle cabins, and is it me or the lights are already LED?
    Lots of toys and gimmicks for the titanium ( puddle light. illuminated scuff plates, backing camera, 20 in wheels... etc.
    Love the big step board.

Dont like:
    Lack of GPS, USB movie player in the Head unit, at this price, it should be a given.
    Beige interior
    A lot of internet and feedback about Fords reliability and CASA service and parts horror stories.

Bottom line, Ford has a winner here, right now, Alabang is saying the tag line of no DI's, but if they start doing the DI's they once did when the Explorer was hot, I'm sure a lot wont buy, specially if the new Fort and Monty prove to be winners or good alternatives.

why?

The Titanium is about 240k more and believe me it's all just additional toys and features I can live with out, I'd use that money to but aftermarket rims I like and a good AV unit.

The Trend is about 140k more than the Ambiente, with just upgrades int he gadget and toys department, again I'd buy a good AV unit and maybe rims from the left over cash.

well this is just me....but of course if you got money to splurge, then go for it, its your money..your rules.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post

love the black ceiling.
    Love the big step board.

Dont like:
    Beige interior

why?

Agree with you bro.

P140K is just too much of a difference between the features of the Ambiente and Trend....

Trend's features, if priced on the sweet spot,- could easily be the deal for it vs. the Fortuner or the MS or MuX for that matter....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.4K _/_/_/_/_/:hit:_/_/_/_/_/

Ford Everest 2015