New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hapahopi View Post
    hanapin mo si joms sa global. siya talaga ka-deal ko. nagkaproblema lang sa immediate availability ng unit kaya napilitan ako sa ford edsa. wala na akong nakuha na freebies dahil sagad na daw discount naibigay sa akin. kahit payong nga na hinihingi ni misis ay hindi rin napagbigyan.
    Bro, sa EDSA rin ako kumuha. Baka bro pwede PM mo naman saken name ng SA mo, Insurance Company and Insured Amount.

Btw, meron po EB sa Escapezone June 26 po. Check nyo na lang yung site http://forum.escapezone.ph/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1410

Thanks - BS

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    *Battlestar

PM sent. Yes, join ako sa EB sa 26. See you there!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *Battlestar

PM sent. Yes, join ako sa EB sa 26. See you there!
    Ayos, ako di pa sure. haha

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hanapin mo si joms sa global. siya talaga ka-deal ko. nagkaproblema lang sa immediate availability ng unit kaya napilitan ako sa ford edsa. wala na akong nakuha na freebies dahil sagad na daw discount naibigay sa akin. kahit payong nga na hinihingi ni misis ay hindi rin napagbigyan.
    Ilang years warranty mo bro?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Yeap yung honey comb na yung front grill. Also tumaas na yung price pala

new_dad - Sir sali ka na po sa Escapezone kahit wala pa unit mo. Actually yung kay hapahopi yata is 2009 model kaya gnaun price na nakuha nya. After mo po sumali sa Escapezone, please drop by sa Newbie page and introduce yourself, kamo ni-refer kita dun hehe (No worries wala ako kita dun :p).

Andun sir contact number ng mga affiliated Ford dealer natin. Pwede ka mamili either sa Global, Libis, Alabang or Edsa. Pwede ka pa namin samahan sir kunin unit mo para may mini eb agad.

Hehe! Thanks for the invite Sir BS. Sige I'll join Escape Zone as soon as I get my unit. Yung sa EB...join ako sa next EB na lang...heheh! Dyahe wala pa ako unit nun sa June 26. Thanks thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Diba naka promo na P999k pa yun Escape ngayon?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ^

this is the best offer I've got on the Escape XLS: fleet discount of P71K (P979K net) with free fog lamps, cross bars, 3M tint, LTO, matting and all the usual staff a dealership throws in to make a sale.

I can PM the dealership and the name of the sales agent if anyone is interested as I think this is the best deal available.

I badly need a replacement for one of my cars so I'm contemplating on pulling the trigger in the next few days if I can't get my first choice...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    [size=7]to: New dad
    [size=4]
    bro...i got my escape from global city...getting an escape is worth it...even if i got my unit from global city...i will refer you to the director of sales at ford edsa...i know her...hopefully you will be extended with the best deal you can get...peace...[/size]
    [/size]

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    pangit ng bago grille

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLICAR View Post
    [SIZE=7]to: New dad
    [SIZE=4]
    bro...i got my escape from global city...getting an escape is worth it...even if i got my unit from global city...i will refer you to the director of sales at ford edsa...i know her...hopefully you will be extended with the best deal you can get...peace...[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    * SOLICAR: yes please do refer me to the director of sales at Ford EDSA para mas malaki ang discount. I'm already decided to buy the 4x2 XLT variant. I was actually thinking of getting the new Tucson GL pero you will feel talaga na sobra syang kawawa as compared to the much expensive GLS variant. No ABS, EBD, passenger airbag, all plastic door trims (which looks really cheap), etc. I'm happy that the XLT variant of Escape is really loaded and the discount offered by Ford is really generous vs Hyundai. My next question now really is: which color? hehe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ford Escape not worth it?