New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    What would be the better option to the jimny ......... flood wading capacity and the built of a subcompact cuv/suv?
    A lifted Jimny ...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    A lifted Jimny ...
    Lol bro! The 2 door jimny is now a challenge when me and the wife put on extra weight and the kids have grown up.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Lol bro! The 2 door jimny is now a challenge when me and the wife put on extra weight and the kids have grown up.

Bro, why not get something bigger? A PPV maybe? Masikip din yung Ecosport..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ... a challenge when me and the wife put on extra weight and the kids have grown up.
    I know this is a Ford thread ... tabi-tabi po .. get a Tucson.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    *niky: What would be the better option to the jimny or the ecosport that has the flood wading capacity and the built of a subcompact cuv/suv?

Space-wise, BRV. Roomy for 4, fits 7 if you really have to. Ground clearance is also good at 201 mm, even better than the CR-V's 185 mm but no rated flood wading depth.

Not a fan of its dimensions though. Alanganing CUV. Minivan trying to pass off as a crossover.

Best option for me is an Innova 2.8E. MPV through and through, the best in its class. 500 mm wading matches the Ecosport, but with much more space and real space for 7 (or 8 if you want to squeeze a bit). Yun lang, hindi macho dahil nga MPV. May Forester ka naman. 😉

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Space-wise, BRV. Roomy for 4, fits 7 if you really have to. Ground clearance is also good at 201 mm, even better than the CR-V's 185 mm but no rated flood wading depth.

Not a fan of its dimensions though. Alanganing CUV. Minivan trying to pass off as a crossover.

Best option for me is an Innova 2.8E. MPV through and through, the best in its class. 500 mm wading matches the Ecosport, but with much more space and real space for 7 (or 8 if you want to squeeze a bit). Yun lang, hindi macho dahil nga MPV. May Forester ka naman. 😉

Lol. Hindi pang macho bro, pang mrs! She needs a jimny replacement but wants the same size. 4 door option is a plus. Will go for the titanium brisbane brown. Did a test drive earlier and the dct jerkiness is noticeable when shifting to 2nd and 3rd gear. Pick up is sluggish but wadahick the missus drives 70 tops with the jimny.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Lol. Hindi pang macho bro, pang mrs! She needs a jimny replacement but wants the same size. 4 door option is a plus. Will go for the titanium brisbane brown. Did a test drive earlier and the dct jerkiness is noticeable when shifting to 2nd and 3rd gear. Pick up is sluggish but wadahick the missus drives 70 tops with the jimny.

Juke, not interested? Mas girly sa Ecosport. 😁

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I wonder if the dct can be retrofitted with aluminum cooling fins while still being serviceable.

manual ba?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Juke, not interested? Mas girly sa Ecosport. 😁

Ayaw. Bad experience with the livina.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *dreamur - how about the Trax? Not sure though how good Chevrolet service can be.

With regards to the Juke, it is different than the Livina. Why not give it a test drive?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast