New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe it turns off after 10-15 minutes? ... some sort of delay off? ... Waiting for the facelifted Ecosport ... it has a much better dashboard layout ...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Maybe it turns off after 10-15 minutes? ... some sort of delay off? ... Waiting for the facelifted Ecosport ... it has a much better dashboard layout ...
    It does not say in the manual. There is even a warning about potential battery drain if you leave a gadget plugged while the engine is off. Will check id I can configure the dashcam instead to auto-switch off if stationery for a period of time. Hassle lang pag matagal naman sa traffic.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe better to re-wire to a fuse tap ...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Oh btw ecosport owners, how do you install a clip for the dashcam behind the rearview mirror on the titanium series? The stalk is almost nil and the rain sensor is thick. I dont like to use the suction cup kasi allergic ako sa sucking.

I use a gopro clone on the righthand side of the rain sensor, it's small and tough enough for the job. Just replace the double sided tape with 3M moulding tape, mine's been there forever (so far). Beats suction cups everytime, just make sure to unplug when you leave coz Ecosport don't powerdown the usb and outlets when the car's off.

Cheers

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mulawin00 View Post
    I use a gopro clone on the righthand side of the rain sensor, it's small and tough enough for the job. Just replace the double sided tape with 3M moulding tape, mine's been there forever (so far). Beats suction cups everytime, just make sure to unplug when you leave coz Ecosport don't powerdown the usb and outlets when the car's off.

Cheers
    Yup, used a double adhesive and stuck it under the rain sensor. Using an action camera as well.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678