New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Got this in email:

To our valued Ford Philippines website visitors:

We wish to inform you about our FREE 5-year Warranty offer for the Ford Focus.

There has never been an offer like this in the country.* Your engine, aircon, suspension, electrical and other types of repairs are covered for the first 5 years. It's available for the 1.6L Trend, 1.8L Ghia and 2.0L Sport. Built with the same Ford toughness and quality you've always associated with our name.

*Standard 3 years plus 2 years free warranty. Image shown is 1.8L Ghia (P915K). Promo starts on July 7 up to July 31, 2006 only. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 3671, Series of 2006.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.ford.com.ph or you may contact your preferred dealerships at the link provided below:

http://www.ford.com.ph/servlet/Conte...Page&c=DFYPage

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely yours,

Ford in the Philippines

You have been identified as one of our website visitors. If you do not wish to receive any further emails regarding our promos, please click on the link provided below and send your request back to us. Thank you very much.

<mailto:fipwebph*ford.com?subject=Please refrain from sending me information on vehicle promos in the future>

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I often get worried by dealers offering very long warranty as it appears to me sirain yung auto nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's one of their ways of keeping customers from having their vehicles serviced outside of the casa.

And it's quite funny how manufacturers tout their warranties, but when it's time for you to make a warranty claim, they give you so many reasons and runarounds as to why they cannot honor your claim.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    I often get worried by dealers offering very long warranty as it appears to me sirain yung auto nila.
    hehehe not Ford. they will start the trend. sana lahat na ng Ford vehicles. laking katipiran nito 5 years! wow!

yun some model cars of suzuki nga free change oil/km check-up along with the 3 year warranty.

competition na yan. best service.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa US nga... Korean automakers are offering 10-year warranty for the powertrain.

so far, ok naman ang pag claim ng warranty work for me (c/o Toyota Shaw-Ortigas). dealer-dependent kasi din yan since ang mother company ang reimburse sa dealership for all warranty work claimed by the customer.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Longer the warranty, the more confident they are with their cars...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Wow! if its free.. then get it!

Ganda nyang promo nila hehe.. Marketing scheme din yan.. malakas ang competition.. HONDA CIVIC.

Normally, may bayad yan eh.. habang tumatagal tumataas din ung price para mag extend ng warranty,

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'd get one if i had the money.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup ok nga yang 5-year warranty. may ford agent na palagi ako kinukulit to buy the focus TREND or GHIA. i told her if i had the money surely i will get either one of them then biglang binigyan ako ng price lists at nagulat ako. ang laki ng ibinaba ng presyo as compared sa nakikita ko sa website. tapos binigyan nya ako computation for terms up to 5 years. nakaka-temp tuloy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jim... same here... sobrang na tempt ako sa focus nga because of that.

last month, ang promo naman nila is libreng PMS for 3 years!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ford 5-year warranty...