New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    thought of starting a new thread on this so everyone who own fiestas can be informed.

was on the phone via bluetooth then i got disconnected. tried reconnecting and the bluetooth light was on. phone says im connected but im really not.

the phone menu doesnt show the selection to let me choose which phone i want to connect to anymore. voice commands stopped working also. pressing the stalk now does nothing.

didnt do any modification or anything special... it just suddenly died on me.

im not sure if the usb and aux are still working since i left my ipod at home. radio is still working. cd i dont know.. didnt have a single cd in the car with me so i wasnt able to test that.

has this happened to anyone yet?

good thing im scheduled for my 1k PMS tomorrow. will keep everyone posted.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Disconnect your battery for a few mins, then give them a try.
    Maybe just needs a "reboot".

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Disconnect your battery for a few mins, then give them a try.
    Maybe just needs a "reboot".
    yun nga eh. thats what i read on other forums. i can wait until tomorrow naman when i go for my 1k PMS.

looks like im the first one who had this problem at tsikot. hassle lang since im on the phone a lot during my commute to work.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    off mo muna blutut mo,tapos off mo engine then engine star after nun on mo na blutut,kapag ayaw pa rin try mo iba blutut gadgets

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah try disconnecting the battery... I use the bluetooth handsfree feature often as well, so far it has not failed me. Its the USB that did, but I already rectified that by reformatting my USB stick and placing lesser songs on each stick...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Nangyari sakin to once disconnect ko Lang yung battery balik na ulit.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ITS ALIVE AGAIN!!!

just some more info... when it died i shut of the engine then restarted... that didnt work.

went to our other office for a couple of meetings. i parked it for about an hour and a half. when it was time to go... i went back to my parked car... started it... then it just worked again.

the suggestion to disconnect the phone then reconnect it didnt work earlier. what worked was shutting off the engine for about an hour and a half.

hope this thread helps someone in the future. or kahit iwas panic lang for other ok na.

nangyari na dati sa akin yan. When the HU hangs, it brings down the whole thing, BT and Handsfree. Previously, I had hanging issues with my USB drive and MP3 on CD. It crashed the whole audio system for a few minutes. Restarting the car after some rest resolved it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Nangyari na din sakin ito mga sir about 2 days after kong ilabas sa casa.

I was playing with the usb, aux device and my IP4 then suddenly ayaw ng gumana ng bluetooth and voice command. Restarting the engine and bluetooth will not do the trick.

Tapos naisip ko, siguro dahil naghung lang ung computer kaya ganun, so i waited atleast 10-15 minutes na nakapatay ung makina then nung pagstart ko, um-ok na yung voice command and bluetooth...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    so i was using the fiesta bluetooth with my phone kanina. its not really the bluetooth in the car that failed me per se ( but i do blame it), but my phone. somehow naghang ang phone ko using the bluetooth. im sure its because of the pairing with the car cos this has never happened before to the phone. pero when paired naman with the ipod touch it works like a charm. irritating lang kasi i was driving tas panicking on restarting the phone, pressing the key pad, fiddling with the car's bluetooth interface. so much for a safety feature huh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Fiesta Bluetooth Died