New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    May difference ba sa FC kung ano setting ng fan speed ng A/C? Diba fan motor lang yun, kesa nasa 1 yun o 4, ganun din andar ng compressor?
    Yes, there is a difference. It would change the amount of time the compressor is engaged.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kaya pala naka bandera sa may c5 yung 700 km on a single full tank...

ano yung running conditions?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Actually I will be part of a Ford Fiesta eco-run along with some media people. So I will have a first hand experience if this can be done nga...
    Sir Goodluck and be safe. tapos turian nyo kami ng mga techniques. :-)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    goodluck team FCP! kayang kaya yan. i know someone pero focus gamit naka 20+kms/L eco mode haha..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Our team (with Atty. Omar) achieved 18.3km/L on the Fiesta eco-run... But we were dead last among 6 teams!

The winner was Dino and Tessa's team (not sure from what media outfit they were) with a mind blowing 23.67km/L...

Here was the result...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our team (with Atty. Omar) achieved 18.3km/L on the Fiesta eco-run... But we were dead last among 6 teams!

The winner was Dino and Tessa's team (not sure from what media outfit they were) with a mind blowing 23.67km/L...

Here was the result...

Tessa is from the Inquirer. Light footed girl that one. Figures, I think she's a vegan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    so how was this done sir? san nag start and hanggang saan? what time? normal driving condition ba to? average speed nyo?

Here was the result...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tessa Salazar is from the Inquirer. She just recently came back from a few weeks vacation in Europe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Tessa is from the Inquirer. Light footed girl that one. Figures, I think she's a vegan.
    Yup, she's a vegan and an avid runner I think.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    so how was this done sir? san nag start and hanggang saan? what time? normal driving condition ba to? average speed nyo?
    We started at Ford Balintawak and ended up at a Shell gas station at Ilocos Norte. Our speed was between 60km/h-90km/h. There was highway driving (NLEX, SCTEX) and lots of provincial road driving (two lanes only so bad luck if a slow vehicle or a bus or a truck is ahead of you). There were also some provincial towns so we were forced to make little stops when people cross or what have you. It was not pure highway. The trick is maintaining it at that 60km/H-80km/H sweet spot and try not to lose momentum while at it...

*ghosthunter or *niky

Do you know Dino Directo? From which media outfit is he from? He was the one did most of the driving. He even broke the Fiesta fuel economy record in Thailand which was 22km/L++

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
CAR NEWS: DOE rubber-stamps Ford Fiesta's frugal 19 km/L run