New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the boring beige placing a low profile tire with a larger rim woulf suffice for me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kiper18,

pwedeng paki-pm o post na lang ng financing options, * 22%

salamat

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    gurus pano ba yung 4wd system ng escape,may nakita ataako na pinipindot lang?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    redhorse,

di ko lam kung paano ginawa ng tatay ko un.. bangko na ang kausap niya tungkol sa financing kaya nakuha niya hanggang 22% -- ganun din kasi kuha niya sa patrol last year.

jay crew,

Escape comes complete with Ford's Contol Trac II 4WD system. There's are two positions for the four-wheel drive: "Auto" and "On."

When set on "4x4 Auto" position, this driver friendly system automatically proportions more torque to the rear wheels when the front wheels begin to slip. The advantage of this advanced system is that it requires no intervention from the driver as there are no gear shift levers to move in order to engage the system. Auto helps to conserve fuel and improve the handling in the dry.

"4x4 On" engages all four wheels. You can't leave it in "On" during everyday driving on tarmac, as it will wreck the drivetrain.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Kiper18,

I think the best colors of the Escape available here are the blue and the green. The blue hue sets it apart from other SUVs (and AUVs for that matter). The green looks good as it is almost black. I got the metropolis blue -- and I love every damn minute I drive my Escape!

Congratulations on your choice!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kiper18,

walang option na driven yung all four wheels sa escape (i think C/D explained how it works). the "4x4 On" setting does not lock all four wheels, but parang mas aggressive yung engagement ng rear axle ata

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    punta kami sa ford kanina..

nagbigay na kami ng reservation fee.

hehe.. ang laki talaga ng dilemma ko.. hanngang ngayon di pa rin ako makapili ng kulay!!

sabi ko kanina pumice gold na lang -- pero may 3 day clearance pa kaya pwede ko pang mabago.

ayaw ng dado ko ung green -- pangit daw. ung blue naman -- ayaw rin, blue na ung patrol. pag red - isuzu pick-up ko na un. silver generic naman.

roadieni,

oo nga ganda nung blue!

tapos lagyan ko ng flames!!

pero ok rin naman ung gold diba?

--minsan parang silver tapos mejo may-pagka brown pa minsan!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Pumice Gold ba yun?? parang ka-kulay ng boards ng tsikot! :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    how long ba daw is the wait nowadays?...a/t 4x4 ba ang kukunin mo?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala silang yellow dyan?, eh black?.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
anong magandang color for my escape?