New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper18
    1 to 2 months ang waiting time. pero mag 4x2 meron na agad available -- pwede na nga namin kunin kaagad ung dalawang 4x2 display dun kanina kaso a/t gusto ko.

a/t 4x4 ang order namin. best option na to eh.. (ayoko na ng manual eh..)

walang yellow and black (2 best colors)

ano guys,

gold na ba? or green?!

help help help!!:roll:
    gold

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kiper18::: I suggest you grab a copy of 4X4 Magazine February issue, para makapagdecide ka ng colors. Nabasa ko naka feature yung Escape dun with other "dressed" Ford models.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    red na lang kasi he..he

para kong hei fat choy pa rin he..he

kung gold and green go for the green, put layers of wax para laging makintab he..he

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Kiper18,

I thought of getting the gold first, kaya lang madami ng kamukha sa road and I can't distinguish the gold shade from the silver:?: I think the green looks good because it gives the car a heavier look, especially from the rear IMHO.

Are you getting the automatic? It's super slow and you can feel that the engine is working hard to drag the car from a standstill position. Even the manual has the sluggish feel. My wife actually prefers driving our Revo. According to her, with the Revo, she can outsprint everybody from the stoplight. With the Escape, you have to rev it up to 4-5000 rpm to get you ahead. I think, manual Escape is better, not to mention the fuel mileage I get which is around 7-8.5 k/l. Siguro, if the V6 version is available, the auto could be my handsdown choice.

BTW, mine is just the 4x2. I do not really see any reason driving a 4x4 around Metro Manila.

And for parts, only the billet grille is available in Banawe. The shops there said the other accessories will be available later this month.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir boybi,

22% interest rate for 3 years -- 50% downpayment
    pero ung 28% i-rate for 4 years na ang kinuha namin.
    di raw kaya ng tatay ko ung 3 years -- hinuhulugan niya pa at the same time ung patrol.

roadieni,

im gettin' the a/t 4wd xlt.
    ok na ako sa performance ng a/t -- accrdg. to the board members of www.escape-central.com oks naman daw ang zetec a/t.

saka gusto ko naman makatikim ng 4wd.. saka na ko bibili ng pang serious offroading pag may trabaho na ko..!!

nga pala.. try to visit and join

www.escape-central.com -- u.s. base escape owners forum un.. may mga pinoy din dun..

and fordclubphilippines.com

so i'll be gettin' the gold one..!!

.....de! green na lang..!! :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kiper::: The Gold looks so Ford!!!! Get it!!!! :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the blue one looks best! Get it!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
anong magandang color for my escape?