New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    help! just talked to a seller of a 2nd ford gsi 2005 model. i dunno much about cars, really so i'm a bit hesitant whether to buy it or not. i would appreciate it very much if you could answer some of my querries:
    1. the asking price is 270thou but nego up to 250thou. is the price ok? or should i just consider a toyota car with almost the same price but older model, like 1.6 gli 2000 model?
    2. how like how much is the fuel consumption of this ford model? it's gas daw
    3. is it expensive to maintain this model compared to toyota?
    4. just wondering, why is it cheaper than toyota brands of similar make?

haven't seen the car but based on our conversation over the phone, the unit is well-maintoned daw, regularly checked at service center and its mileage is a little above 50thou km

thanks in advanced for your advice. god bless!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    i have a 2003 ford lynx ghia hi end... color maroon...manual transmission... power window.. automatic side mirrors folding and nka sunroof/moonroof. just text me if u want to see it personally... its my personal car not buy n sell... nsa P.U.P lang po ako Sta. Mesa...thanx

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    *ms. c - no text speak please.

anyway, 1 thing is mababa talaga ang resale value nang Ford but that is way too low! Binaha po iyan malamang mam. That is a too good to be true car with only 50k on it's odometer.

2005 Ford Focus should be ranged around 380-450k pesos.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    its not Focus yet, Lynx pa yan.

price is just right in my opinion.

2nd hand 2005 ford gsi