New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Bronco will be powered by the 4-cylinder 2.3L Ecoboost engine, same as the one used on the base model Explorer. The output of 270+ hp, 400Nm is good enough to give this SUV a decent pace and enough pulling capability. I guess it will also be a bit more efficient than putting a more powerful 3.0L V6 Ecoboost engine on it.

Anyway, a smaller Bronco Sport will also be released. It will have a unibody chassis (maybe similar to the Escape) instead of the truck-based platform of the Bronco. Call it a "Baby Bronco" or sorts. Engines options will be either a 3-cylinder 1.5L or 4-cylinder 2.0L Ecoboost engine.

221 Ford Bronco Sport: What We Know So Far

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    They need the baby bronco coz the damn escape is (too) feminine lol.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Lahat ata ng upcoming boxy SUV kinopya na lang ang 2020 Land Rover Defender 90 and 100 eh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Lahat ata ng upcoming boxy SUV kinopya na lang ang 2020 Land Rover Defender 90 and 100 eh

At least this baby bronco is a third of the price of the LR..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    2021 Ford Bronco Spy Video- Caught On Public Roads

It really looks like the Land Rover Defender!

Ford Bronco Detailed Inside And Out In 28 New Spy Shots

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006

That's because the baby Bronco image above is a Photoshop edited image of the Land Rover Defender.

Leaked image of the Escape-based baby Bronco.

Spy photo of the lwb 4-door Bronco based on the T6 Ranger chassis.

2021 Bronco design teased by the Bronco R Baja racer.

The new Bronco and baby Bronco were inspired by the original 1966 Bronco not the Land Rover Defender.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    That's because the baby Bronco image above is a Photoshop edited image of the Land Rover Defender.

The new Bronco and baby Bronco were inspired by the original 1966 Bronco not the Land Rover Defender.
    Curious, why do you only reply to Ford-related posts? Even back during the motioncars forum days.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post

Parang nauumay na ako sa boxy suv kagad neto, evryone’s doing boxy even the Koreans

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Curious, why do you only reply to Ford-related posts?
    I don't, if you look at my previous posts.
    I'm just more active in Ford threads because I share info/news scoops from discussions in the Ford forums i'm a member in (I drive a Ford). When I had more free time years ago I used to make rounds in other threads

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Parang nauumay na ako sa boxy suv kagad neto, evryone’s doing boxy even the Koreans
    Boxy anything with a different color roof became a trend. In Ford's case, they want to go back to the original look of the Bronco which happens to be boxy and had a different color roof.

What I want to see is a comparison between the new Defender (unibody design, car-like 4-wheel independent suspension) and 2021 Bronco (body-on-frame, independent front suspension, rigid axle rear).

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast