New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *deleted double post*
    Last edited by AG4; October 5th, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The new Bronco is expected to be partnered with the Ranger when it returns to the US (after Ford's lower volume USDM small car production moves to Mexico in 2018), it could be a restyled Everest.
    This means it would be a mid-size body-on-frame SUV.
    The Ford Edge and current Explorer are car-based crossover SUVs.
    So meaning panlaban sa FJ Cruiser.

Though even if they bring it here, kahit type ko pa pass na ako lasi naka Ranger na ako

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Though even if they bring it here, kahit type ko pa pass na ako lasi naka Ranger na ako

The FJ Cruiser was already taken off the model lineup in Toyota US back in 2014. They were sold at a discount at other countries, like in the Philippines.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006

It hasn't been confirmed if it will be a short wheelbase SUV, or something like the Everest.

Toyota already announced the end of the FJ Cruiser's production. No immediate replacement has been announced.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I think it will be as big as the Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer, kasi reference point nyo lang Ford Bronco noon 70s. there is a Ford Bronco 1996 then it became the Ford Explorer in 1999

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think it will be as big as the Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer, kasi reference point nyo lang Ford Bronco noon 70s. there is a Ford Bronco 1996 then it became the Ford Explorer in 1999
    The 1st gen Bronco was compact, but when the 2nd gen Bronco was introduced in late 1977, it was paired with the full-size F-series pickup.
    From then on it stayed full-size until it was replaced by the longer 5-door Expedition.
    During the 80's alongside the big Bronco, Ford introduced a smaller Ranger-based Bronco II, this was eventually replaced by the Explorer.

The current Everest is as big as the previous Explorer. Since the next Bronco will be paired with the Ranger, it will be mid-size.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Based on an article from Road and Track, the new Bronco might actually get some hints on the design of the Everest and the Troller T4.

New Ford Bronco, Ranger - Details on 218 Ford Ranger and 22 Bronco

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Same underpinnings with the px3 ranger.

Next-gen Ford Bronco's development begins in Australia

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hmmm what engine will it have..
    Is this the 22 Ford Bronco? - LeftLaneNews

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Take a look at this article from Motortrend. The Bronco mule looks like an Everest.

Spied! Mule for 22 Ford Bronco Caught Testing in Michigan - Motor Trend

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast