New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I guess we'll have to wait and see. But taking this bold proclamation at face value, they're basically describing a car that can compete with the likes of the C7 Corvette Stingray, a car that costs $20,000 more for the base model.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    As a Ford and Mustang follower, I kinda hope they're right with this claim. But if so, look at the cars they'll have beat on the Mazda Raceway. Impressive is an understatement.

Laguna Seca lap records - FastestLaps.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    very impressive indeed. pero imo, mas maganda itsura ng current model.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ako din mas gusto ko itsura ng current model...lalo na likod ng current model...
    Quote Originally Posted by suvfanatic View Post
    very impressive indeed. pero imo, mas maganda itsura ng current model.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    meron bang hardtop convertible nito sa pinas?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by josephcui View Post
    meron bang hardtop convertible nito sa pinas?
    Only the coupe body style is offered here.
    PS: Mustang convertibles are soft tops.
    Last edited by AG4; March 1st, 2014 at 05:53 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gtvguy View Post
    ako din mas gusto ko itsura ng current model...lalo na likod ng current model...
    On the plus side, the 2015 model's wider more prominent hips (it has a wider track) give it a bit of that exotic car feel...

...it makes the outgoing model look narrow and slab-sided, though I still like it, specially the recently discontinued Boss 302 model.
    Last edited by AG4; March 1st, 2014 at 06:14 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Mga Sirs, my latest hobby, that is picking especially on native swords, has led me to acquire this cap, na i believe, is very appropriate sa inyong poging Shelby. Since am not really a cap user (tayo tayo kase buhok ko, he he) baka merong gustong umampon dito. Brand new and never been used. Collector's item and very rare here in the Philippines daw. SRP is 1.2k (i bought this for 1k plus konting profit). Free shipping kung within metro manila. Just let me know. (PM me)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    On the plus side, the 2015 model's wider more prominent hips (it has a wider track) give it a bit of that exotic car feel...

...it makes the outgoing model look narrow and slab-sided, though I still like it, specially the recently discontinued Boss 302 model.
    To each their own then, but I still prefer the old taillights. The only thing I like better about the new model's rear is the diffuser. No doubt the performance will be killer though.

Are you planning on picking up a 2015 model? If so, V6 or v8?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I'm getting a v8 when it becomes available next year.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast