New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Hi guys, im cross shopping the ecoboost mustang against the wrx and is350. I've already test drove both the wrx and the is350 and now i want to try the ecoboost stang but i cant seem to find a dealer with a test drive unit.

anyone know where i can try one? i already called all the dealers.
    for the people who already bought a mustang, did you try it before you bought it?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    Hi guys, im cross shopping the ecoboost mustang against the wrx and is350. I've already test drove both the wrx and the is350 and now i want to try the ecoboost stang but i cant seem to find a dealer with a test drive unit.

anyone know where i can try one? i already called all the dealers.
    for the people who already bought a mustang, did you try it before you bought it?

thanks!
    Never tried it before I bought it. But I knew I wanted it. Got the v8. No regrets there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Theres no test drives for the mustang, actually there aren't any on display in the showroom (even the big ones).

The best they can do is let you sit in one waiting for release. There is also a waiting list too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I'm planning to buy a Mustang next year and I'm planning to have the Ecoboost since I may use it daily and some occasional weekend trips. However, the power of a v8 GT is really tempting and other additional features it will have over the Ecoboost by adding just only almost 500k.

For those who have the ecoboost or the gt mustang, can you share your personal experiences with your ride. How is the handling, comfort (normal or stiff), FC and performance.

Alot may say you are buying a 2M+ car and the GT is priced at 3M, the FC will be the least of your concern. But I'm looking to drive this car daily and pass through EDSA traffic so I would like to know the actual FC figures for both mustang.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213