New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 158 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    I think common yan sa mga US brand vehicles...I remember yung trailblazer namin dati...bukas sara lang yung gas cap from the outside...

edit..I meant to say the gas lid...yung parang pinaka pinto nya...and hindi yung pinaka takip ng pinapasukan ng gas nozzle...
    same with my previous ride chevy cavalier....

risky itong fiesta sa atin....ingat lang at baka merong me galit o inggit lagyan ng kung ano ano chemical, yari tayo fiesta lovers.....

sana me mabili sa aftermarket na fuelcap na me key....para safe...

---------------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

The original (archived) thread can be found at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...72944&page=102
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 19th, 2010 at 06:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC5_S8UX-mQ"]YouTube - Easy Fuelâ„¢ Capless Fuel Filler[/ame]

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    hehehe mukang mag-back down ka na ah. Verna na ba
    Hindi Fiesta pa rin! The Verna's 4 speed automatic was the deal braker!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    may kasama bang white plastic nozzle yung fiesta katulad don sa youtube?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    So finally was able to put petrol for the 1st time last night.

I was just expecting the gas warning light to come on but was pretty surprised that this had an audible chime as well. Also, my meter switched displays and showed a range of 45km before empty.

By the way, my windows lock button was engaged but the passenger side could still be brought down. It's only the rear (2nd row) windows that remain locked. FYI, I'm used to the japanese cars that if the window is locked only the driver side could be used so is this true for all Fords or just the Fiesta?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    may kasama bang white plastic nozzle yung fiesta katulad don sa youtube?
    Walang plastic nozzle na kasama, wala din tools. Jack, lever and spare tire lang kasama.

All this discussion about the capless fuel system. As I said previously, it may be the first major flaw (actually second, first being the rotary seat recliner).

I don't think it's cost cutting. I think it's even more expensive to fit it with this locking mechanism, rather than the ordinary cap system with door lock/cable/lever.

I don't quite get the logic that the capless system will only allow the right fuel nozzle in. Locally, aren't all gas pumps identical in size? There's a suggestion that diesel nozzle might be bigger, but I don't think that's the case locally. I think the risk of loading the wrong fuel (e.g. diesel) remains the same. It's unlikely to happen, but the capless system doesn't necessarily bring down the risks.

Para sa mga seriously affected nitong always-open gas tank cover, you can always turn to Mr. Bean's genius for solutions...

Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    Walang plastic nozzle na kasama, wala din tools. Jack, lever and spare tire lang kasama.
    Kulitin natin ang Ford about this plastic nozzle. This should be standard issue. I usually load up fuel additives every now and then (usually fuel injector cleaner, or water remover). Looks like I won't be able to do this with the Fiesta.

Sa mga may FB (sorry wala akong FB ), paki-post nyo 'tong issue na 'to sa Fiesta FB page.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    fiesta tsikoters wazup

sa usapang cash vs financing, gawa kau thread dun sa car financing, loans. fiesta thread ito hehehe

sa usapang easy capless, FGP needs to find a way to resolve this. lalo na ngaung mdaming nakakaalam na hindi nalolock ang gas lid cover natin, malamang mdaming susubok at kakalikutin ito kpag nasa parking lot hehehe. pinoy pa maabilidad mgagawan ng paraan yan para masipsip gas ntin

latest FC updates:wala pang proper break-in ito. magaang ang paa sa gas pedal
    malayo pa ko sa D2E reference ko kaya sa display na lang
    route: laspinas to global city
    traffic: moderate to light

nung moderate to light lang FC is 7.8 Li / 100km = 12.82kpl
    then natraffic sa lawton ave. going to global tumaas cya to 8.9 Li/100km = 11.236kpl

other fiesta owners, anu FC nyo? paano nyo nga pla ni break-in wla sa manual e?
    plan ko sa SLEX. try to get max 140 ng paunti unti

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    By the way, my windows lock button was engaged but the passenger side could still be brought down. It's only the rear (2nd row) windows that remain locked. FYI, I'm used to the japanese cars that if the window is locked only the driver side could be used so is this true for all Fords or just the Fiesta?
    sa focus ganyan din, sa likod lang yung nag la-lock. pag engaged ang lock, nawawala yung ilaw dun sa window up/down buttons.

Page 1 of 158 123451151101 ... LastLast
2010 Ford Fiesta [continued]