New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    guys please share your views or opinion, tips first time car owner ako eh. ford focus 2005 ghia 1.8 a/t. gusto ko rin sana mag palit ng mags (current: 205/55 r16 91v)... wala kasi akong makitang forum bout 2005 focus eh.. luma na kasi siguro hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gotfocused View Post
    guys please share your views or opinion, tips first time car owner ako eh. ford focus 2005 ghia 1.8 a/t. gusto ko rin sana mag palit ng mags (current: 205/55 r16 91v)... wala kasi akong makitang forum bout 2005 focus eh.. luma na kasi siguro hehe
    More like not much people into the aftermarket for Ford Focus sedan cars.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    More like not much people into the aftermarket for Ford Focus sedan cars.
    ah yeah.. ako rin.. haha.. but no choice.. eto ang binigay.. haha my sister told me na "pang tatay ang kotse mo"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah yeah.. ako rin.. haha.. but no choice.. eto ang binigay.. haha my sister told me na "pang tatay ang kotse mo"
    Unfortunately your sister is correct. Sana hatch version of the Focus yung nakuha mo, at least that would have some potential for some aftermarket stuff.

Anyway, hopefully you can find some good looking aftermarket wheels to match the Focus. Avoid chrome and going too big.

18s would surely look great on the Focus but fuel consumption & ride quality would surely be affected.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Unfortunately your sister is correct. Sana hatch version of the Focus yung nakuha mo, at least that would have some potential for some aftermarket stuff.

Anyway, hopefully you can find some good looking aftermarket wheels to match the Focus. Avoid chrome and going too big.

18s would surely look great on the Focus but fuel consumption & ride quality would surely be affected.
    thanks anyway... nu nga pala magandang pang linis ng leather seats?? thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    haha my sister told me na "pang tatay ang kotse mo"
    Not really...
    Just set it up properly to make it look sporty.
    Try putting larger wheels.

The wheels in the photo above are original 18 inch Ford wheels, last time I checked (2009 MIAS) it was over P100K, I believe that also includes the 225/40R18 tires.
    You can also try looking for similar-sized aftermarket wheels.
    Last edited by AG4; July 31st, 2010 at 08:58 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Not really...

The wheels in the photo above are original 18 inch Ford wheels, last time I checked (2009 MIAS) it was over P100K, I believe that also includes the 225/40R18 tires.

I saw the same picture earlier... I thought the "sporty" wheels (in the pic) do not blend well with the car's styling. Parang "pilit" lang siya.

Something more reserved in design/color would be more fitting to the car's look.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Not really...

I saw the same picture earlier... I thought the "sporty" wheels (in the pic) do not blend well with the car's styling. Parang "pilit" lang siya.

Something more reserved in design/color would be more fitting to the car's look.
    Looks fine to me, I think the prominent fender flares make it work.
    It reminds me a bit of the old Audi S4.

Rear quarter view, 7-spoke Ford wheels (Anthracite with Machined Rim)

Here's one with lighter colored Machined wheels...
    Last edited by AG4; August 1st, 2010 at 08:59 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ the lighter colored wheels look much better on the car.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    thanks!!! =D ill probably get r17 baka kasi matagtag sobra pag r18 na.. =D guys do you have an idea how much magpa change oil sa casa may nagsabi 8k daw... may nagssbi rin 2k.. i'm confused hehe.. and bawal na ba HID? plannin to get my fog lights HID..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast