New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman29 View Post
    ford said they're not replacing the unit... i'll be faxing my complaint this afternoon and i'll look for other ways to pressure ford

Keep us update Sir....really a bad one...im thingking pa naman to buy one for my wife this x'mas....now nag dadalawang isip nako and i might give her na lang my forester and buy a new impreza wrx...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir, just spread this incident to other forums or email it to your friends together with this link in tsikot para aware silang lahat sa pinaggagawa ng Ford.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    SAME THING HAPPENED to us after 24hrs purchasing a BRAND NEW FORD FOCUS TDCI....NAG OVER HEAT!!!!....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^wow...ano nangyari, sir? you informed your dealer about this?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by freshngreen View Post
    SAME THING HAPPENED to us after 24hrs purchasing a BRAND NEW FORD FOCUS TDCI....NAG OVER HEAT!!!!....
    really sir???

which dealer did you get ford focus? any feedbacks from Ford about it?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ma'am po ako....nyway, FORD ALABANG dealer nmin...pero sa case namin they replaced the unit after a week kse walang available color na gusto namin....and also i insisted pa for an extended warranty for 2 years...pero syempre may konting discussion pa before everything happened in our favor....in fairness to FORD ALABANG ok naman cla...hingi sila ng hingi ng pasensya...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I hope isolated lang ang case ng Ford CRDi nila, at kung hindi baka talunin pa sila ng Korean CRDi engine nyan

sorry OT

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by freshngreen View Post
    ma'am po ako....nyway, FORD ALABANG dealer nmin...pero sa case namin they replaced the unit after a week kse walang available color na gusto namin....and also i insisted pa for an extended warranty for 2 years...pero syempre may konting discussion pa before everything happened in our favor....in fairness to FORD ALABANG ok naman cla...hingi sila ng hingi ng pasensya...
    ay ma'am pala!

good for you that your travails w/ ford had a happy ending (even though it took some convincing & headache to do ata). i'm wishing the TS gets one also

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    happy...but didnt end there..........kso after the typhoon santi our new focus tdci got flooded it went back to ford alabang (so bad!)...after seeing my ford focus tdci ayoko na syang gamitin ulit thingking that it would not be safe for us to use it again since it got submerged. they offered to pay off and assume balance pero syempre talo kmi ng dinownpayment namin. what would u suggest? pls help me decide.....tia!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    at least it took you only a week for a replacement ma'm...

in my case... ayaw pa rin pumayag ng Ford Group Philippines... even though i was nearly involved in a serious accident caused by their defective unit and still they won't budge... This Ms. Laxamana isn't even consulting her superiors about it so she said... i gave them my final decision of not accepting the repaired vehicle but they insist on giving that back to me...

Mas lalo lang lalaki problema nito eh.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
13 Day Old Brand New Ford Focus TDCi Just Died