Here in Iloilo city, during christmas season, families here prepare a locally available hoc hsiu style chinese ham which I believed is made in Bacolod City or Cebu City. It is a good ham, fine textured and tender but a little bit salty. Last week, I had a chance to go to Metro Manila for a five day training. I was at Shopwise in Commonwealth, Quezon City when I saw a stall selling Majestic chinese ham. Before I went home to Iloilo City, I bought a kilo of Majestic ham for pasalubong to my Family. We found it a superior ham both in texture, firmness and tenderness compared to what are available here in Iloilo City. Majestic ham is not salty at all and I heard that it is made using natural ingredients without artificial preservatives. I am wondering if this is the best ham in pinas. I heard that there are other good hams in Metro Manila like Excellente. I have not tried it though and I would like to try it next time. What are your opinions? Can you please name other good hams available in Metro Manila and elsewhere in pinas and where they can be bought? Thanks.