New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I was there last week with my team and panalo talaga yung set-up ng Vikings. The food is ok...the refill is quick and the venue itself is really nice. Two thumbs up talaga...sobrang nabusog kami.

The food reminds me of either Spirals or Circles, but in a more affordable package. Yung set up din ng place is nice...comfortable seating...wide tables...and willing to please and courteous servers.

I highly recommend this place! Promise, better than Yakimix...di ka mag-aantay ng matagal for the food to be replaced and if you order tempura...just give them your table # and they will deliver the food to your table.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^ Ayos nga, bro.

Pero, fasting muna for the next few days....

12.9K:foshizzle:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_daddy View Post
    I was there last week with my team and panalo talaga yung set-up ng Vikings. The food is ok...the refill is quick and the venue itself is really nice. Two thumbs up talaga...sobrang nabusog kami.

The food reminds me of either Spirals or Circles, but in a more affordable package. Yung set up din ng place is nice...comfortable seating...wide tables...and willing to please and courteous servers.

I highly recommend this place! Promise, better than Yakimix...di ka mag-aantay ng matagal for the food to be replaced and if you order tempura...just give them your table # and they will deliver the food to your table.
    if it's comparable to circles. then it's not worth it

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    ^^^ Ayos nga, bro.

Pero, fasting muna for the next few days....

12.9K:foshizzle:
    Open na ulit sila this coming Easter! I'll drop by with the family and try the lunch menu.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    if it's comparable to circles. then it's not worth it
    I defer to your taste buds...iba-iba panlasa natin...all I can say is I've tried the food at Viking's and I like it
    Last edited by Big_daddy; April 22nd, 2011 at 10:42 AM. Reason: edit spelling

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mukhang ok ito a, siguro tagal ng pila dito? sa mall kasi e...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    technically eh di sya sa mall...same strip as Hooters & Esplanade...squarely set between these 2 venues.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahaba ba pila??? is the dining area big??? siguro the nice thing here is if puno and long waiting, dami pa naman resto sa tabi niya so ok na din.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_daddy View Post
    technically eh di sya sa mall...same strip as Hooters & Esplanade...squarely set between these 2 venues.
    Nakita ko na bro nagpabook ako para sana sa mothers day, kaso puno sila

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Papareserve ako kanina para sa 19 June, puno na raw, walk in na lang daw

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Vikings * SM MOA