New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have already sent an email to Starbucks Phils., but until now, wala pa rin reply.

Even sa straw mahigpit dito. Usually if may whip cream yung order namin, we ask for a coffee jelly straw, yung parang may spoon sa dulo. Ayaw na nila ngayon. But in other Starbucks stores, pwede naman.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ako naman i have nothing but good experience from my local starbucks, i only go every morning and all of the morning crew know me already. i even get free drink upgrade sometimes, and when they see me coming in the store they automatically make my drink, minsan nga pag nag mamadali tapos may line pa iwan ko na lang bayad ko sa counter para di na kelangan pumila basta drink lang ang order no food. of course in return i treat them na parang barkada ko sila and give nice tips, and occasionally nag papa miryenda sa kanila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    boybi, patayo ka seattles best sa tapat.:D
    Ikaw nalang magpatayo, susuportahan kita

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    ako naman i have nothing but good experience from my local starbucks, i only go every morning and all of the morning crew know me already. i even get free drink upgrade sometimes, and when they see me coming in the store they automatically make my drink, minsan nga pag nag mamadali tapos may line pa iwan ko na lang bayad ko sa counter para di na kelangan pumila basta drink lang ang order no food. of course in return i treat them na parang barkada ko sila and give nice tips, and occasionally nag papa miryenda sa kanila.
    Unfortunately, iba culture ng Starbucks dito sa amin. Bale wala sa kanila ang customer loyalty.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yon lang, wala ba ibang starbucks na malapit sa inyo?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    yon lang, wala ba ibang starbucks na malapit sa inyo?
    2 ang starbucks dito. pero nanggaling din kasi yung manager dun sa kabilang starbucks and na-inffect na rin nya mga barrista dun.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I was at Starbucks Podium yesterday and while i was ordering my drink, the barrista explained to me about a soft-launch of new policies going across different branches at differing times. At the Podium branch, they started with the changes just this Monday. Other branches began last week while others will likely adopt the new policy next week. The barrista explained to me a lot of things but I wasn't paying attention since my mind was on the upcoming meeting i have.

Anyway, i ordered a caramel frap. I only got to drink it when i took my seat at the mezanine and it tastes like how my ex-gf would prepare it.... devoid of any sweetness.

Anyway, since i wasn't in the mood, i just consumed it while i prep up my presentation.

On the way out, i still have about 2/3 left in the grande cup and i approached the barrista to ask why my drink tasted funny. She went along citing certain changes in their recipe in line with the policy changes she mentioned earlier. They offered to make me another drink with two shots of caramel this time. I took it and finally got a better tasting drink.
    Last edited by oj88; April 22nd, 2011 at 12:09 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung wala naman malaking kawalan sa kanila, they should let you have it your way (parang Burger King :D ). Diba nga, Starbucks is about the experience not the coffee per se. Who would pay Php100.00/cup for a lousy experience? And it just goes to show how little Starbucks is willing to go for their customer.

Ako nga dito, nung may nagpaputol ng kaliwang paa, pati kanan pinutol ko na din para buy 1 take na 1 eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I was at Starbucks Podium yesterday and while i was ordering my drink, the barrista explained to me about a soft-launch of new policies going across different branches at differing times. At the Podium branch, they started with the changes just this Monday. Other branches began last week while others will likely adopt the new policy next week. The barrista explained to me a lot of things but I wasn't paying attention since my mind was on the upcoming meeting i have.

Anyway, i ordered a caramel frap. I only got to drink it when i took my seat at the mezanine and it tastes like how my ex-gf would prepare it.... devoid of any sweetness.

Anyway, since i wasn't in the mood, i just consumed it while i prep up my presentation.

On the way out, i still have about 2/3 left in the grande cup and i approached the barrista to ask why my drink tasted funny. She went along citing certain changes in their recipe in line with the policy changes she mentioned earlier. They offered to make me another drink with two shots of caramel this time. I took it and finally got a better tasting drink.
    Buti ka pa nga, they replaced your order with another that suits your taste. E dito, I was given a lecture.

OTEP, langhya, di ako magpapagamot sayo kahit buy 1 take 1 ka pa :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Yup, its confirmed that Starbuck's Coffee will be making a lot of changes in the next couple of weeks/months...policies that will affect how they run the stores, their employees and down to the product recipes...buti na lang drip and latte's lang ang usual order ko.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Starbucks: company policy first or customer's request?