New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Na-miss ko tuloy lasa nito. Sana meron sa Rob.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Masarap naman, mas gusto ko eto kesa Tanduay Ice and SML. Nasa php 33 to 35 yata ang isa sa mga grocery

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nice prices in the club for sugarized dilluted drinks lol.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    HS days itong Mule. Not really fan of mixed drinks so I'll go for a beer.
    Yung Tanduay Ice, parang napuno lang tiyan ko dati after 2 bottles tapos walang tama. Sobrang nabundat ako as in itinulog ko na lang at hindi uminom uli hahaha/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HS days itong Mule. Not really fan of mixed drinks so I'll go for a beer.
    Yung Tanduay Ice, parang napuno lang tiyan ko dati after 2 bottles tapos walang tama. Sobrang nabundat ako as in itinulog ko na lang at hindi uminom uli hahaha/

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    One bottle and I'm out sarap ng tulog ko lol. I should stock up on this.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    . Madalas ako mag ka sleep paralysis pag ito in iinom ko, 12 bottles ang capacity ko dito sa smirnoff . Mas gusto ko mag paka lasing sa mule kesa Beer. Walang hang over. Way back 2014 28 lang per bottle nito ngayon nasa 39 na ata Smirnoff Mule: What do you think?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    One bottle and I'm out sarap ng tulog ko lol. I should stock up on this.

is that alexandria ocasio cortez (netflix kasi nakalagay kaya hindi ako sure) ? if that's her, idol ko mag interrogate iyan. hehe and she knows her alcohol, having been a bartender to support her mother before. sa kabila naman gusto ko si kayleigh mcenany. but she's not from the working class i think kaya medyo hoity toity.

as for the mule, i don't think i've ever tasted it.
    Last edited by baludoy; July 27th, 2020 at 01:28 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    is that alexandria ocasio cortez (netflix kasi nakalagay kaya hindi ako sure) ? if that's her, idol ko mag interrogate iyan. hehe and she knows her alcohol, having been a bartender to support her mother. sa kabila naman gusto ko si kayleigh mcenany. but she's not from the working class i think kaya medyo hoity toity.

Yes it's AOC. It's actually YouTube.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    is that alexandria ocasio cortez (netflix kasi nakalagay kaya hindi ako sure) ? if that's her, idol ko mag interrogate iyan. hehe and she knows her alcohol, having been a bartender to support her mother. sa kabila naman gusto ko si kayleigh mcenany. but she's not from the working class i think kaya medyo hoity toity.

The famous aoc.. she suggests its ok to shoplift lol. Business owners hate her. She killed possible 25000 amazon jobs.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The famous aoc.. she suggests its ok to shoplift lol. Business owners hate her. She killed possible 25000 amazon jobs.
    spoken like a dyed in the wool republican. are you one bro? i've always wondered about your american political preference. not that it really matters to me though since it's 'murica and all that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast