Oct 2012
    Bravo!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Guevarra's statement..

did they just say,
    "we commiserate with you, but alas, it would appear, that you got the bug from elsewhere and not from our establishment."
    ?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    did they just say,
    "we commiserate with you, but alas, it would appear, that you got the bug from elsewhere and not from our establishment."
    ?
    If I am from that resto, I would have said that also.

Unless members of that family were the only guests during that day, there should be other people complaining of the same illness, right?

I mean do we need to be an MD or a lawyer to figure that out?

------
    Okay so I searched for the FB post and according to Ms. Limpot:

"(EDIT: More than 5 families who dined ON THE SAME DAY AS OURS have reached out to us and have experienced the same problems. Actually, more and more families who dined on the same day have reached out to me; they are armed with their receipts and medical records. I've shared the posts of the other families in my profile.)"
    Last edited by Lew_Alcindor; September 6th, 2018 at 09:52 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    buffet kasi yan.. mukhang don daw sa seaweed nakuha.. eh baka sya lang kumain nung seaweed that time? hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tanong lang, kung may reklamo sila bakit kelangan sa social media mag-reklamo?

Ayaw nila idaan sa ang reklamo tamang authoridad? I-pressure na lang ang establishment na magbayad kasi mahal din at hassle kung idadaan sa proseso?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nag demanda na yata sila.. lumabas lang sa social media..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Tanong lang, kung may reklamo sila bakit kelangan sa social media mag-reklamo?

Ayaw nila idaan sa ang reklamo tamang authoridad? I-pressure na lang ang establishment na magbayad kasi mahal din at hassle kung idadaan sa proseso?
    because social media can be more effective than any court of the land, in exacting (vengeful?) satisfaction, cheaper and faster.
    when the court makes its decision months or years later, everyone will have forgotten the initiating event.

what we forget, however, is that social media issues sometimes get a life of their own.
    na-resolve to their satisfaction na pala ang issue... gumugulong pa ang social media commentation.
    ditto tsikot. some recent posts are in response to initial posts posted many years earlier.
    heh heh.

my opinion.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 6th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I dunno but 3 months ago kumain ako dyan sa Guevarra's pero no problems with the handling of food. No problem din ako sa tyan

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Duda ako dyan sa circulating news regarding guevaras.

Nag post sila sa social media pero bago non, may mga ibang families na kumontak sa kanila? Magkakakilala ba na ba sila bago kumain sa resto?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    I dunno but 3 months ago kumain ako dyan sa Guevarra's pero no problems with the handling of food. No problem din ako sa tyan

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk
    Baka nagkasabay tayo ah. Parking is also excellent Restaurant reviews thread aside from the good food.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Restaurant reviews thread