New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    this is what centuries of inbreeding does to your brain :evillaugh

ba't mcdonalds lang puntirya nya, no mention of burger king. ah, i forgot, burger king is a british company.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Maybe he sees it as a threat to their national well-being and security... (Trying to regain their lost glory..... )

2001:weathermanf2:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post

ba't mcdonalds lang puntirya nya, no mention of burger king. ah, i forgot, burger king is a british company.
    it is?? pagkakaalam ko andito sa miami ang HQ nila eh

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    No, it's not. Tama ang pagkakaalam mo

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ban McDonald's? Di ba puwede ban na lang si Prince Charles and his husband, este...wife pala, si Mang Camilla?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Well actually I think it also has something to do with Charles' dislike of clowns .

Maybe he is allergic to McDonald himself hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I dont see anything wrong with him advocating organic food, in fact its healthy. Its just that the way how he said it. If you work on fast food industry as a food developer you want your product to be healthy, the more healthy and tasty your product is the more you will sell.

Big corporation like Mc Donald can't afford to produce lousy products as it will be easy to sue them. Unlike your neighborhood carinderia, its an accepted risk, and it has the homey taste na wala sa fast food. We can't really blame the corporation but the consumer. Example a customer likes to eat 4 quarter pounter meal for lunch, he gets fat its his business. Now imagine the cashier advice him not to eat too much, siyempre magagalit siya and the cashier will lose his job. And will assert his rights as a customer he can order what he wants and how much he wants it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

i stand corrected...dati british company yan, pero binili na ng US company, 5 years na pala.

it's easy for someone like prince charles to say we should all ban mickey d's or fast food in general. kasi super mayaman sya. he has cooks to prepare food for him and his family. pero sa mga common men like me, mahirap at mas mahal ang magluto sa bahay. just the other day, i decided to cook. it cost me $30 to buy the ingredients and another hour or two to prepare and cook them. whereas if i went to mcdonald's, i probably would have spent $15 and had the time to rest after a long day at work. don't get me wrong, i try to feed my family a balance diet, but it's difficult and almost impossible sometimes, and it's good to have alternatives. my .02.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    Ban McDonald's? Di ba puwede ban na lang si Prince Charles and his husband, este...wife pala, si Mang Camilla?
    Mang Camilla pati nung student days ko may tumatawag sa kanya ng ganyan. Labo talaga ng taste ni Charles. Baka naapektohan na ng orgasmic food na kinakain niya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Prince Charles: Ban McDonald's to improve diet