New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Anybody here who's using a mini oven? Just bigger than a toaster but not built in like the conventional types. Enough for a whole chicken to roast. What brand are you using? How much? Saw hanabishi at lazada at less than 4k. Anybody got any feedback?

Ps- i am renting my place and built in oven is not an option.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Electric oven ba yang nakita mo? Ok naman yun.. pero kung chiken lagin mo e lalagay ayaw mo ba sir ng Turbo? Yung parang glass ang ilalim..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Electric or gas?

If you're buying one for the sole purpose of roasting chicken/whole meat, you may want to get one with a rottiserie feature. Just imagining that chicken spin and drip....:drool:

We have a small Imarflex electric oven at work, thought not big enough to roast a whole chicken. It's used fairly often M-F, seems to have held up well. Please note though, these tend to eat up a lot of electricity.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'd have to agree with sir dishcom, if you're gonna roast meat, convection cookers(turbo broilers) seem ideal. We used to do a lot of roasting back then -- lechon kawali, litson manok. Good time ^_^

The home shopping channels are hawking so-called air fryers -- i think these are basically turbo broilers, but mostly made of plastic.
    Last edited by badkuk; February 1st, 2016 at 04:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    no sirs hindi lang roast, i want all the features ng conventional oven: roast/broil, bake, rotiserrie, defrost. Gusto ko ung ability to bake food. Tama si sir badkuk, ung may rotiserrie mismo. baka lang may feedback kayo, something like this, see link. For a little more than the price of a broiler, I think I can do more sa ganito:

Hanabishi HEO-30SS 30L Electric Oven (Black) | Lazada PH

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    no sirs hindi lang roast, i want all the features ng conventional oven: roast/broil, bake, rotiserrie, defrost. Gusto ko ung ability to bake food. Tama si sir badkuk, ung may rotiserrie mismo. baka lang may feedback kayo, something like this, see link. For a little more than the price of a broiler, I think I can do more sa ganito:

Hanabishi HEO-30SS 30L Electric Oven (Black) | Lazada PH
    Been hunting for a mini oven too. purpose ko naman is for baking cupcakes, cookies, etc. pwede kaya jan magbake? newbie sa baking kasi ako hihihi.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bagugab View Post
    Been hunting for a mini oven too. purpose ko naman is for baking cupcakes, cookies, etc. pwede kaya jan magbake? newbie sa baking kasi ako hihihi.
    I think pwede brader bagubab. Gusto ko din mag bake ng pastries, pero mostly bake ng savory meals. more on meats, fish, fillets etc. Goal ko is in the next 2 months, pag ipunan ko if my budget permits. What brands have you checked out?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    at one point in the past.. when i fancied cooking at home... naisip ko to get an oven (LPG).. problem dyan is yung temp control.. bihira yung automatic temp control dyan lalo na residential / home use lang...

pag electric.. most of the home toasters are timer based and not necessarily temperature controlled.. so i'm not sure din about that..

i would suggest you check out MK Kitchen supplies (they have a shop at Farmers Market.. they have a bigger shop / display area sa Pasig sa ilalim ng C5 flyover... halos katapat ng URC factory )... doon may nakita ako doon na oven that's good for baking (pizza, cupcakes, breads etc).. very similar to the type of oven used by Pan De Manila branches all over manila..

then (nakita ko to sa MK sa Pasig).. they have an all in one cooker... it is an oven (LPG) and also steamer (may water line so that you can use steam to cook inside)... may mga accessories sya na uubra syang gamitin na parang rotisserie... may malaking model sya (na parang cabinet / door type na ref).. and they also have table top type...

but.. you mentioned na nasa condo ka din lang nakatira... not sure kung this type of cooker is practical for a purely home based use... siguro kung pang R&D for a small business.. then ibang cooker na lang yung pang mass cooking ng anumang product na gagawin mo.. perhaps okay sya...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    rotisserie, they're just for the first bites lang. sasawaan or tatamarin ka din gamitin until the end, and they usually conks out(motor issues) prematurely lalo na kung hindi pa ganon kilala ang brand.
    if you have a passion with baking, roasting, broil etc... get a much bigger(yet maybe not that huge enough to cramp your flat) and beefier one like this; La Germania SL100 10B Built in oven & Microwave | Anson's

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    at one point in the past.. when i fancied cooking at home... naisip ko to get an oven (LPG).. problem dyan is yung temp control.. bihira yung automatic temp control dyan lalo na residential / home use lang...

pag electric.. most of the home toasters are timer based and not necessarily temperature controlled.. so i'm not sure din about that..

i would suggest you check out MK Kitchen supplies (they have a shop at Farmers Market.. they have a bigger shop / display area sa Pasig sa ilalim ng C5 flyover... halos katapat ng URC factory )... doon may nakita ako doon na oven that's good for baking (pizza, cupcakes, breads etc).. very similar to the type of oven used by Pan De Manila branches all over manila..

then (nakita ko to sa MK sa Pasig).. they have an all in one cooker... it is an oven (LPG) and also steamer (may water line so that you can use steam to cook inside)... may mga accessories sya na uubra syang gamitin na parang rotisserie... may malaking model sya (na parang cabinet / door type na ref).. and they also have table top type...

but.. you mentioned na nasa condo ka din lang nakatira... not sure kung this type of cooker is practical for a purely home based use... siguro kung pang R&D for a small business.. then ibang cooker na lang yung pang mass cooking ng anumang product na gagawin mo.. perhaps okay sya...
    thanks. yung sa sinasabi ko sir nakita ko ung switch nya 3. ung isa is mode, ung isa timer, then ung isa temp. up to a maximum of 230 degrees C. not sure kung yan ung temp control na sinasabi nyo sir.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast