New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    We all have our favorite food. We know its taste, texture, aroma. And price and size. With incessant inflation hounding us, the food we eat either increases in price... or decreases in size.

McDonald's seems to be bringing size decrease to alarming levels nowadays. I used to remember when a Big Mac is a [SIZE=4]Big Mac[/SIZE]. Now a Big Mac is a [SIZE=1]Little Mac[/SIZE]

This morning, I had a bit of a shock with the Sausage McMuffin delivered to us

What I got is on the left.... What I used to know is on the right

So which alternative is acceptable to you:

1. Food size/portion stays the same but price increases

2. Price stays put but size decreases

----------------------
    [size=1]Arghh... didn't notice the typo in the title. Mods please edit the typo in the title. Thanks![/size]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    actually, double adjustment ginagawa nila. decrease the amount or size and increase a little on the price.

even jollibee does it, pansin nyo may XL fries na sila, pag abot sayo malaki lang lalagyan at ang laman ay yung dating large nila. asked kung baket naman ang konti ng laman... may standard weight daw sila sinusunod.... which is??? the cashier never answered...

dating ang panahon na magiging totoo yung commercial ng ladies' choice... ISIPIN MO NA LANG HAM(BURGER) YAN...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ang tanong ito bro, ano ang mas ramdam mo?gutom ng tiyan or gutom na bulsa. btw, for me reduce size na lang. less calorie pa. madalas naman talaga sa pinoy, busog na kaya lang nanghihinayang sa leftover.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me, they should just keep the size and increase the price.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    For me, they should just keep the size and increase the price.
    Same here... just keep the size & quality, and increase the price.

Or maybe they can introduce a JR sized version...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Increase the price and retain the size. It makes sense as having a fatter wallet and bigger stomach is natural progression as we age.

Napansin nyo din ba in restaurants, when they have some sort of promo (ensogo, etc) that the serving is much smaller than normal? Noticed this at a ramen joint where they offer 50% off your ramen if you order their gyoza. I thought what the heck, even if I didn't eat the gyoza that's still -50% off, great deal di ba? Ayun, pagserve ng ramen 1/3 lang yung laman compared to normal serving. Puro noodles lang haha.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ako, smaller serving na lang...

13.9K:mop:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    From the point of view of a businessman mas maganda reduce size na lang... Mas halata ang increase price baka humina ang sales...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They can simply make smaller sized meals for budget buyers. People who buy the regular menu items are more concerned with their bellies than their wallets.

It's almost not worth eating at fast food joints, anymore. I'd rather get a full meal at a carinderia...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Nalala ko tuloy ang chicken ng KFC. Before malaki sila but lumiit ang sizes ng chicken nila.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Increased Price or Rerduced Size