New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    HUNGRY HUNGARIAN

How to get there: Located at the second level of Shopwise right across the cashiers
    Wallet: 50 bucks!
    Grub: No boring weiners here. You get good quality German frankfurters, Footlongs and even a not-so-run-of-the-mill chicken sandwich. The pork roast is also a nice choice. These are all served in a pandesal-like bread (with lots of falling crumbs) which is actually quite tasty. For 50 bucks, you get a light snack with a soda of your choice.
    Extras: It's a small stall, so it's probably available in other Shopwise branches too.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    TUBBIES Cafe and Deli

How to get there: It's at the 4th floor beside Carl's Jr. Can't miss it.
    Wallet: 100 to 200
    Grub: The Cafe part of Tubbies is your typical coffee/pastry combination. Not much to choose from, but tasty nonetheless. The Deli part of Tubbies caters to "Deli" sandwiches and pasta. I had the Beef Pastrami on Rye and a bottle of water. It cost me a hefty 135 pesos! Not a good sign. However, if you want real Deli sandwiches with high quality ingredients, this place will cater to your needs. The beef was tender w/out being too loose and you can actually taste the juiciness of the beef, the veggies are also fresh. If it weren't for the mile-high pricing, this coulda' been a contender.
    Extras: There are 4 Tubbies branches available. Unfortunately, I forgot where they are. If you like Subway, you'll probably like this place too. It's like a serious touch to the Deli sandwich genre. (BTW, this is also a great place to take a date to. It's warm and cozy without being too lazy)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    BISTRO 110

Location: 1/F Dona Angela Garden, 110 C. Palanca St, Legaspi Village, Makati
    How to get there: although there is street parking along Palanca, I would rather suggest you park at Greenbelt and walk. The exercise would do you good.
    Wallet: 200 pesos up
    Grub: 2 words: Happy Hour (2 beers for P60). Aside from that, the good grub also gets you to stay. Their baked macaroni is good enough for two. They also have pork chops and beef, Onion rings and fries, sandwiches and pasta. It's a great place for Lunch, Dinner and even breakfast if you feel like it.
    Extras: Bistro 110 is ever changing. At lunch it's a cozy cafe. At night it transforms into a laid back restaurant with dim lights (and the yuppies come out to play). Later into the night it becomes a bar, lights go down and music pumps up. Weekends, it becomes a place for groupies and families. An all-in-one food trip if you ask me. This gets two thumbs up. You definitely must try it.

8)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    POPEYE'S

How to get there: At the lower ground floor. Beside Mercury Drug.
    Wallet: 100 pesos
    Grub: Remember the movie Little Nicky? Well, this is the Popeye chicken he loves so much, and he has good reason too. In terms of fast food chicken anyway, the chicken here is great. Spaghetti isn't that bad either. Plus, they have a bunch of other offerings that neither McDonald's nor Jollibee even heard of. I'm talking about cajun here, beans and rice, mashed potato, onion rings and biscuits! The biscuits ain't at all that much to write home about, but it is a welcome change to fries.
    Extras: Definitely worth to let your taste buds have it's way.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hanef talaga si fafa m...ang lakas...........KUMAIN.:mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    hanef talaga si fafa m...ang lakas...........KUMAIN.:mrgreen:
    :lol:

here's another one ...

SINANGAG EXPRESS

How to get there: It's just along Pedro Gil, in front of UP Manila and beside Saint Paul College.
    Wallet: 50 pesos!
    Grub: Just like the name suggests. This is your typical Filipino food house. Tapsilog, Tocilog, Longsilog and other Xlogs are available. These are meals already that come with your choice of drinks. Nothing special about the food. It's good, cheap grub. The good thing is, they're open 24 hours!
    Extras: Saint Paul College is an exclusive girls school. :wink:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RQS Grill House

How to get there: call me para kasama ako he..he
    exit san fernando the take the mCarthur hiway 15 mins travel pa(between san fernando and angeles city pampanga, boundery) parang Sonya's na hahanapin mo pa, after the telabastagan church take the left to clark, but after two street take right then straight lang, or just ask the local people... whew!
    Wallet: 150 pesos!
    Grub:baby back ribs! for as low as 90 pesos only! tony roma's quality, super lambot nalalaglag yung meat kapag inangat mo yung bone, ahhh gutom na ako
    Extras:plus the pampanga's famous sisig, sisig saud, and many more

afrasay and Ungas can attest to this!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    guys try ninyo BANGUS sa greenhills expert sila sa mga bangus.

medyo weird nga lang specialty nila bangus pero super sarap
    yung CRISPY PATA (champion).:mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    TACO MAKER

How to get there: From the main lobby, take the left-hand escalator up and it's within eyesight.
    Wallet: 70 pesos up
    Grub: Tacos of course. Other mexican goodies are also available, like quesadillas, taquitos and the like. The Chicken is good too (one of the best fast-food-chicken available IMO). Fries and ice cream sundaes complete the meal.
    Etras: Nothing special here. Just good mexican fast food.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try nyo sa big brothers burger, my usual order there is the 'pounder' :lol:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
FOOD TRIP!