New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Me masuggest ba kayo? iopera yung kapitbahay ko, nagpapatanggal ng cyst(benign).

i know that Chinese believe eating Lapu Lapu can help with wound healing; me nagsuggest din na Dalag/Snakehead. Sa isip ko naman, generally anything that boosts your immune system will be of help, so food rich in vitamin A, C, E ?

My kapitbahay is also anemic; nasalinan na siya ng dugo, but i'm thkning kung ano pwede niyang kainin in the long term, para mawala yan. i know some native vegetables do pack a lot of nutrients: talbos ng kamote, saluyot, malunggay.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Me masuggest ba kayo? iopera yung kapitbahay ko, nagpapatanggal ng cyst(benign).

i know that Chinese believe eating Lapu Lapu can help with wound healing; me nagsuggest din na Dalag/Snakehead. Sa isip ko naman, generally anything that boosts your immune system will be of help, so food rich in vitamin A, C, E ?

My kapitbahay is also anemic; nasalinan na siya ng dugo, but i'm thkning kung ano pwede niyang kainin in the long term, para mawala yan. i know some native vegetables do pack a lot of nutrients: talbos ng kamote, saluyot, malunggay.
    fruits and vegetables bro. the fresher, the better.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Sad to say, vegatables nowadays dont have any nutrients because of soil depletion, even our fish are full of mercury and toxic chemicals, last april i also had surgery, i just eat clean, whole foods and up the protein a bit, vitamin supplimentation wont hurt either.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If researchers found the best recovery food. Doctors would've prescribed it. Balanced diet lng pwede na. But yeah fruits and veggies are good. And expensive brand supps lol. S&r sells good supps...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I had surgery for my lung a long time ago. I don't think there is a set diet that would help with healing the surgery itself. However, I was on a soft-food diet such as eggs, pudding, yogurt, and apple sauce, presumably to keep my bowels soft. I was too weak to use the toilet on my own which meant a nurse had to clean me up. The soft bowel made it easier to clean up.

Once I had healed enough to get up and go to the toilet on my own, I was allowed more solid food.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 6th, 2016 at 10:34 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    If it's tissue building then I suppose protein-rich diet?

Tapatalked

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post

Tapatalked
    Cant say, no details on where the cyst was removed, it might be in the kidneys, low protein is suggested if thats the case.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post

Tapatalked
    Typical pinoy day is protein rich normally to alittle fatty. Hehehe

Breakfast: tapsi or chicken
    Lunch: chicken joy
    Dinner: bangus and veggie

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Typical pinoy day is protein rich normally to alittle fatty. Hehehe

Breakfast: tapsi or chicken
    Lunch: chicken joy
    Dinner: bangus and veggie

Hihihi, konti lang yan.........para sakin

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

if it's a small cyst under the skin, don't worry about the diet. kahit mag-diyeta't magpaka-gutom pa siya, walang epek yun.
    but if it's a basketball-sized "cyst" in the abdominal cavity... still, any normal diet will do. go hi protein if you like... "diet as tolerated".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast