New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ang nakita kong laging matao yung mga siomai kiosks.
    Mag-siomai ka na lang OB. Pasok yang budget mo.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    OB naabutan mo yung cello's?
    Yung Cello's sa Taft?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Yup that's it. Meron din ata sa Katipunan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ah tama. Ang sarap ng doughnuts diyan. Palagi ako bumibili ng box of 6 after magpa-haircut sa Fix

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    mang inasal is owned by Jollibee already, expect jacked up franchise fees

right now the same pa din daw yung franchise fee, since nasa stage pa sila ng due diligence, mga march pa fully mag take over si jollibee with mang inasal.

btt: if sa 500k then maganda location ng dunkin donuts siguro mg 3 years yung possible na r.o.i pero dapat meron kang benta ng at least 10k a day para ma achieve to.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    OB, gawa ka nalang ng sariling brand

your own siomai or donut or chicken resto brand
    I agree. Natuto na din ako sa mga franchise na yan... Wala nang matitira sayo in the end...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    when people invest a lot of money in building a brand, they don't expect the big returns to come from retail sales. They expect the big returns to come from selling the franchise.

why would they bother with businesses that have tiny margins?

problema na ng franchise buyers yan

people are willing to pay franchise sellers 5-6-7-8 figures just to use their idea

the buyers then have to work really hard to keep a low margin business profitable... hoping to make ROI in a few years

who's the winner there? the sellers
    Last edited by uls; January 25th, 2011 at 02:40 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I mean for P500k, sigurto kiosk size lang na DD makukuha mo.
    oo nga yung parang iskaparate lang sa 7-11, nag tanong sis-in-law para ilagay sa mini-mart nya. 500k nga daw ang presyuhan...

kaso bagsak di daw matao...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I agree with sir ULS. Better to come up with your own brand and market it. Most low-cost franchise business models are low margin high volume types and the only way to ensure that your earnings are at the right side of the equation is to select the perfect location where your only competition is yourself. That way, you'd be able to cover royalties, overhead, other opex, costs for personal amenities and even get to bring home some extra for the missus and little junior.

I also own a franchised business and all I can say is, better to put up your own. Your pagod at hirap during the building and establishment phase of your business would certainly far outweigh the end benefits as far as personal and financial satisfaction goes.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    kala ko ba ina advocate ni OB ang tamang pagkain at exercise para maging fit ang mga tao katulad nya eh junk food yang dunkin' donut ah or nagbago na ang pananaw ni OB sa buhay

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Dunkin' Donut