New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do You Drink Water Daily?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Sometimes

0 0%
  • Others

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    yes, but i drink water only when i feel thirsty

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    yes, but i drink water only when i feel thirsty
    whether i am thirsty or not, i always drink at least 6 - 8 glasses or more of h20. drinking water is like internal bathing.
    A cousin of mine in the US had succumbed to bad kidneys because he refrained from drinking water. Instead, he drank apple juice, carrot juice, lemon, etc until his kidneys collapsed. wala pang 40 yo.

If one can afford it, mas maganda kung ozonated water. The water ozonizer costs p6k sa lazada.

Parang coincidence ang thread ni ms. cathy. A week ago, i begun to use my 'aluminum pyramid' to make alkaline water.
    Ok, I heard someone snicker. This is scientific. I have tested the water inside the P with a ph meter. It increased the ph to more than 7 from 6+ in 24-36 hours. The P is 3 sided instead of the usual 4-sided design. The reason for this is that the orientation of the P is not critical in relation to magnetic north. The 4sided does not work if misoriented by several degrees. The 3 sided works even if not precisely oriented (+ or - 5) deg north. I've done this experiment in 2002. The P is 15"/leg.

Another method is to use a 12v power supply. This method could be found in youtube. I use the P method because it does
    not consume power. The third method is to buy alkaline water at water stations. Just be sure it is really alkaline. Ordinary filtered water is p1/l while alkaline water is 10X more.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's so hot. I'm on my 4th liter of water today I've been watching a lot of youtubers and noticed that some of them rarely drink water, it's always juice, but that's NOT healthy

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Has anyone heard of the woman that died after drinking 2 litres of water in 20 mins? I'm thinking there is something else wrong with her because I could drink 1 litre straight after a 2 hr intense workout. I assume other people could drink the same amount and not die from it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Has anyone heard of the woman that died after drinking 2 litres of water in 20 mins? I'm thinking there is something else wrong with her because I could drink 1 litre straight after a 2 hr intense workout. I assume other people could drink the same amount and not die from it.

i think she has an illness that is not connected to drinking of water.
    let us wait for the autopsy report.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Strange but True: Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill - Scientific American

There are many other tragic examples of death by water. In 2005 a fraternity hazing at California State University, Chico, left a 21-year-old man dead after he was forced to drink excessive amounts of water between rounds of push-ups in a cold basement. Club-goers taking MDMA ("ecstasy") have died after consuming copious amounts of water trying to rehydrate following long nights of dancing and sweating. Going overboard in attempts to rehydrate is also common among endurance athletes. A 2005 study in the New England Journal of Medicine found that close to one sixth of marathon runners develop some degree of hyponatremia, or dilution of the blood caused by drinking too much water.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Kidneys can only process 1 liter of water per hour ...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    instead of a fixed amount of water per day like 8 glasses or 2.5 liters or whatever...

why not use the color of your urine as a gauge

pag masyado dilaw ang ihi that means kulang ka sa tubig

(assuming you didn't take b-complex supplements -- riboflavin makes urine yellow)

so you keep drinking water hanggang maging light yellow ang ihi

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ako siguro more or less 2 liters everyday depende kung may padyak

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    2-3 liters a day for me, kaya ako bumili ng 1 liter fake aquaflask so I know how much I took.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast