New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's niu at SM Aura, which is basically Viking's, but upscale... with wine and foie gras included in the buffet. But it's 1.6k per head.

No freaking way am I spending that much money to eat, unless I'm dragged into it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    There's niu at SM Aura, which is basically Viking's, but upscale... with wine and foie gras included in the buffet. But it's 1.6k per head.

No freaking way am I spending that much money to eat, unless I'm dragged into it.
    drag me! drag me!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    vikings... for the draft beer...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Nag bu-buffet lang ako pag may nang libre, hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    If you have the budget, SPIRALS oat Sofitel is the best, bar none.

Foie Gras, Lobster, Prime Rib, French Oysters, San Daniele and Proscuito Ham, 20 Varieties of Cheese......

Pang once or twice a year.
    Agree, better than Circles of Shangrila. Their Proscuitto is the best place to hang around.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by venerzky View Post
    Sambokojin. Hehe.
    Nah, never again. Dun lang ako nakakita ng salmon slices na may tinik, at chicken slices na may dugo. Vikings' and Dad's saisaki jap cuisines are better IMO.

Medyo healthy buffet, go shabu shabu. Tong Yang and the likes.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    If you have the budget, SPIRALS oat Sofitel is the best, bar none.

Foie Gras, Lobster, Prime Rib, French Oysters, San Daniele and Proscuito Ham, 20 Varieties of Cheese......

Pang once or twice a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Agree, better than Circles of Shangrila. Their Proscuitto is the best place to hang around.
    The trick at Spirals is to skip lunch, go for the Prime Rib first, 3 big Slices. Foie Gras 4 pcs. Then the Tenderloin at the Japanese section 3 Slices, then 2 Lobster Tails, French oyster, Sushi, San Daniele and Proscuitto, Peking Duck, Cheese Platter, then the rest.

The above alone will cost more than 5,000 at a regular restaurant.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Kumain lang tayo hanggang masiyahan tayo, wag magpakabundat at baka hinde naman matunawan

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmm... that's the same game plan I bring to any buffet. To hell with the savory dishes and carbs... go straight for the choice meat first. I don't understand why people actually go for the cheaper stuff at a buffet.

I also think it was a brilliant business model for Vikings to introduce bottomless softdrinks, beer and juice. Costs them less per liter of stomach space than actual food.

Always thought that's where Dad's went wrong before... sure, they made money charging for bottomless drinks, but they could have saved more money setting up the buffet by folding the bottomless drinks into the package (yeah, I know... they do that now).

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    drag me! drag me!
    Sure. I'll pay the tip. You can handle the rest. Hehe.

Have only done Vikings for the birthday promo. With that, it's a good deal. Two adults, buffet, 1k+. Hits the spot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Mura Lang sa F1 hotel buffet. Habol ko lang naman salmon sashimi.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast