New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    guys, i need to treat people coming from the states. they are somewhat big hehehe. ano kaya mas ok ang servings sa dalawang ito

Casya, Ortigas Depot

Conti's, Greenhills

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pwede na sila rito
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've never been to Casya but we've been ordering food from Conti's for years already and I haven't had any dish there that disappointed me. Among our favorites are: Baked Salmon, Linguine Pesto with Seafood, Garlic Sotanghon and Lengua.

Why don't you bring them to Filipino restaurants like Mesa or Fely Js in Greenbelt, Abe in Serendra nd Milky Way in Pasay Road. You could also take them to Chef Laudico at the Fort. Those are the places where we always bring our balikbayan relatives and friends.

If you're feeling especially generous, Escolta at the Pen. Sulit if they are big eaters since it's buffet style/smorgasbord.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dito nalang

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    namingwit na naman 'tong si ob. . .

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Siguro mas magugustuhan nila yung pagkain sa Conti's. Btw kilala ko owner niyan

Pero try mo silang dalahin dun sa resto na meron din sa states (if ever meron nga)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    jollibee ....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Chilli's sa Greenbelt 5 or sa Greenhills. Chilli's is a US franchise. If you want something special, try Mamou's in Serendra, but you have to reserve a day ahead.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Diyos ko GM, namumroblema ka sa resto. Wala namang problema sa budget di ba? Tsikot's one of the richest ka......kahit saan pwede mo sila dalhin.

Pinoy na pagkain? Dalhin mo sila sa Lexus, AF One, or sa Classmates.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mas ok ito
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Casya or Conti's Restaurant