New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by hens View Post
    bigtime talaga idol ko
    langhiya! kwento lang sa akin yun.. budget ko pang "EAS" everything at steak lang hehehe

meron din pala jake the steak near wack wack.. and this texan 5 near wilson. both are just so-so.. maybe it wasnt my day.

Meatplus sa subic, champion lalo na pag medium rare grabe!!!!!!! buy the one at the freezer plus 95 pesos lang ang paluto.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    when i crave steak i just buy at thos 99 pesos stuff (what's that place called? they're everywhere) or snackeroo. otherwise, i can make a mean steak when we get our meat from Canada courtesy of my uncle who's passionate about steaks as well. take not my uncle like his steak rare. just seared outside and bloody in the inside. hardcore!

try making your own. buy really good beef. season with salt pepper (or chili powder) RIGHT BEFORE you put it in the mega hot grill or pan. The salt will take out the juices in your steak. Do not eat you steak right off the grill or pan. Let it rest for about 5 minutes to let the juices rest and redistrubute in the meat.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Steak MD sa may tomas morato....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Best Steaks