New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, ano ba pinaka best lechon ever? Tsaka paano pwede mag-order doon. May party kasi this weekend eh.

They say Cebu Lechon is great pero I remember it na walang sauce ang pag-serve dito. I always think that the lechon would taste great with the sauce eh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sa kanto po ng quezon avenue at speaker perez, elar's lechon. (take note of the spelling, meron kasi sa kanto ng d.tuazon at q.ave elarz naman, with the "Z")

tuwing pasko at new year traffic sa area na yun sa dami ng bumibili hehe...medyo nakaka umay lang yung taba syempre haha.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Guys, ano ba pinaka best lechon ever? Tsaka paano pwede mag-order doon. May party kasi this weekend eh.

They say Cebu Lechon is great pero I remember it na walang sauce ang pag-serve dito. I always think that the lechon would taste great with the sauce eh.
    Thats the difference with lechon cebu, hindi mo na kailangan ng lechon sauce. My money is with lechon cebu masyado ng overrated ang elar's.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    masarap din Sabroso. sa may E.Rod ito.
    Last edited by crazy_boy; January 15th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    even the famous chef/traveller Anthony Bourdain agreed. Cebu lechon FTW!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    san ba nakakabili ng PRITCHON??

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    eto the best para sa aken... Shop Everything Else - SABROSO LECHON-incredibly flavorful lechon. Online Shop - Multiply Marketplace Philippines sabrosso.. compare sa Cebu lechon.. although cebu lechon masarap naman... kaya lang wala silang liver sauce.. kasi daw malasa na daw pero they use vinegar naman, minsan inisip ko na alibi lang yun para hindi gumawa ng liver sauce.. hehehe.. sa sabrosso malasa na may liver sauce pa... BTW taga Cebu po ako.. hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    agree ako sa TS, lechon is best with the lechon sauce. masarap at malasa cebu lechon pero didnt enjoy it as much as the typical elchon with the liver sauce. tried sabroso lechon at e.rod, i find the balat maalat for my taste buds even with the liver sauce. elar's lechon for me is one of the best. ofcourse, the best for me pa din is the native pig lechon from san rafael bulacan with their yummy liver sauce.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Past few minutes, I got to appreciate the different kinds of Lechon we have.

The most common lechon is really cooked to taste bland because its the liver sauce that carries the flavor.
    Cebu Lechon is flavored with lots of lemongrass, ginger and tamarind and it could be eaten without the sauce. A dip of vinegar and soy sauce just compliments the flavorful meat.
    Another type of lechon is called the Lechon Waray which has a slightly different sauce as well.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    for the past years, our family gatherings enjoy lechon from Lechon Ahoy. too bad they closed their store at SM Center Las Piñas, but i heard they have one in Baclaran. Btw, the lechon we served last Xmas salo salo got good reviews from our guests, we bought it from one of those lechon stores along alabang zapote road. I think the secret is, late nadeliver yung lechon at lahat gutom na gutom na kaya sarap na sarap sila hehe.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Best Lechon Ever