yung binili ng kainuman mo

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    yung binili ng kainuman mo
    hehe, spoken like a true gentleman.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    You can name the beer of your choice but if it old, it's not good. Not like whisky, the older it gets specially inside an oak cask the better it tastes

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    For taste, i like the rough, full flavor of SMB Cerveza Negra. Pero kung lasingan lang, yung pinakamataas ang alcohol content na lang.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Drank 2 liters of that delicious Dark German Beer at Draft last night. I cannot remember nor pronounce the name..Best Beer for you

San Miguel Super Dry is the best local beer for me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Paulaner Hefe Weibier Dunkel, or as I used to order it, Paulaner Dark. Walang after taste kahit maka ilan kang bote ... Problema lang, ang mahal dito ... Kahit sa Marketplace na grocery e uma abot ng 160+ per bottle

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar1 View Post
    Paulaner Hefe Weibier Dunkel, or as I used to order it, Paulaner Dark. Walang after taste kahit maka ilan kang bote ... Problema lang, ang mahal dito ... Kahit sa Marketplace na grocery e uma abot ng 160+ per bottle
    Yan nga!Best Beer for you

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Tim, what I liked about Paulaner Dunkel is that wala siyang sabit ...

Unlike "traditional" beers na habang dumadami ang naiinom mo, ther higher tendency to throw up especially pag burp.

With Paulaner Dunkel, puwedeng up to sawa until wala na talagang mapag layan or mag blackout ka na or maubusan ka na ng pambayas (bad trip)

In my case, more of the latter ... Ang mahal kasi locally

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar1 View Post
    Tim, what I liked about Paulaner Dunkel is that wala siyang sabit ...

Unlike "traditional" beers na habang dumadami ang naiinom mo, ther higher tendency to throw up especially pag burp.

With Paulaner Dunkel, puwedeng up to sawa until wala na talagang mapag layan or mag blackout ka na or maubusan ka na ng pambayas (bad trip)

In my case, more of the latter ... Ang mahal kasi locally
    Come to think of it, you're right. I don't usually drink that many beer in one sitting but in that case I was still okay and with just a small cup of coffee, i was very alert driving home. My usual max with local beer is about 4 bottles and I usually feel bloated after. Ang mahal nga lang...was it P400/500ml? Di kasi ako nagbayad...

Best Beer for you