Jul 2009
    deco ba yung nasa mall sa mantrade?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Yup, inside Alphaland mall.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    I am residing in Iloilo City and fond of eating La Paz batchoy. I thought that Teds is the best but I discovered lately, and this is only available inside La Paz Public Market- Netongs Original La Paz Batchoy. Actually, they started their batchoy business way back in 1948. I tried Netongs batchoy and I can swear that it is the best. It is not too fatty but the taste is definitely better than Teds or Decos. Teds may have more aroma but the taste of Netongs batchoy exceeds Teds. Not many people, even those in Iloilo, heard about Netongs. Their batchoy is not the commercialized one and it is known to their die hard customers only. I am not related to the owners of Netongs and I only know about their batchoy when I accidentally visited the website Flavors of Iloilo. So when you visit Iloilo City try to look at Netongs Original Batchoy.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ^tried that one as well during my last visit in Iloilo..it was really good..tried Ted's in sm city iloilo as well it's way better than the Ted's here in Sm marikina..btw puto ba talaga kapair nun or puto?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Yes puto talaga ang kaparis ng batchoy but you can try pandesal also

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    We pair La Paz Batchoy with buttered toast.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    La Funeraria Paz Batchoy

sa canteen ng La Funeraria Paz.

try niyo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12