New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I stumbled upon this interesting graph.

It says that women who only had their husband as ***ual partner have the highest probability of a stable marriage. Pwede pala premarital *** basta matuloy lang sa kasalan. kidding.

It really makes sense for a woman to give herself to just one man

[IMG]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/cathy4y0u/women-who-have-more-non-marital-***ual-partners-are-less-likely-to-have-stable-marriages_zps0d840b0b.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 8th, 2014 at 05:22 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sounds like my wifey....

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    TS, that survey maybe applicable to women in the early day as it was conducted way back 1995 but IMO it's no longer now. Sorry to say that today's women are adventurous, liberated etc... unlike back then. Literally, a women is like a car and vice versa. Some women buyer test drive the car 1st before purchased to know its performance level same goes as some women had *** 1st before marriage to know their compatibility and so forth

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    You believe in this c4u?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    this is possible, pero dami variables... in the end, depende pa din sa family background ang result... like father like son / like mother like daughter...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    depende sa values

there are women who do not separate love from ***. bago sila makipag*** kailangan love nila ang guy. women like that are very likely to stay loyal to one man

then there are women who view *** and love separately. they can have *** with guys na di nila mahal. physical attraction lang. women like that are always on the lookout for men. they are very likely to cheat while in a relationship
    Last edited by uls; March 8th, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    women who never had *** with more than 1 man have no basis of comparison. they will very likely be content or settle with whoever they end up with. they're usually not the type who will entertain the thought of having *** with other men

women who experienced having several intimate relationships have higher standards when it comes to ***. there's always that one guy that they use as a reference standard to measure other guys against. guys who don't meet the standard are dropped. they're always open to having *** with other men
    Last edited by uls; March 8th, 2014 at 10:22 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I stumbled upon this interesting graph.

It says that women who only had their husband as ***ual partner have the highest probability of a stable marriage. Pwede pala premarital *** basta matuloy lang sa kasalan. kidding.

It really makes sense for a woman to give herself to just one man

[IMG]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/cathy4y0u/women-who-have-more-non-marital-***ual-partners-are-less-likely-to-have-stable-marriages_zps0d840b0b.png[/IMG]

The social norms when the study was made in 1995 have changed 20 years later. It potentially may not apply today anymore.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    You believe in this c4u?

Yes I do.

I remember what my Lola told me when I was younger, na my Lolo is her first and last love. Whatever my Lolo can offer will be the best for my Lola because there are no comparisons. Makes sense to me. I guess if a woman saves herself for just one man, it could also be a reflection of the personality of a woman. Probably these women have the most characteristics that makes for a stable marriage?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    this is possible, pero dami variables... in the end, depende pa din sa family background ang result... like father like son / like mother like daughter...
    This is how my family thinks. But I have found that it's mostly those that come from broken families that are determined to save their marriage at all costs. However, it could also mean staying in a sham marriage.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast