New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Dami kong nababasang cases ngayon ng bigamy. 80% sa mga yun nagloloko ay ang babae. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maybe bec... ang babae kasi napapatawad tayong mga lalaki....

samantalang pag tayong mga lalaki naman ang naloko.... hindi natin sila mapapatawad.....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    maybe bec... ang babae kasi napapatawad tayong mga lalaki....

samantalang pag tayong mga lalaki naman ang naloko.... hindi natin sila mapapatawad.....
    i couldn't agree more. dahil kasi siguro sa ego nating mga lalaki. who would want walking around with poop in his head?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    pag dinilaan mo yung pepe, parang nag-iba lasa. tapos pag tumingin ka sa salamin para kang sa ad ng "got milk?".
    sad to say....
    YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    The way I look at it, a woman won't cheat if the expectations she has had at the start of the relationship is sustained while the relationship subsists. If her considerations are based on money, material things, and great intimacy, and if all these are not met, most likely, she will look for it somewhere else. Conversely, if a woman at the start of the relationship, decides to love the entire package, surely she will overlook what a man lacks. Love in marriage is not about having butterflies in one's stomach whenever the guy is near her. It is not an emotion, it is always a brain activity. I just learned this lately. As a wife, I learned to forgive my husband's tardiness which I could hardly do in my younger years. I learn to accept what he is not. Whenever he is late, I always nurture that sense of gratitude to the One above for allowing our paths to cross. My husband gave me (equally) good genes and certainly with no psychopath in his lineage. I have a beautiful 2 year-old daughter who stands 3'2" and can read. Is it not amazing? We thought we were the wisest in the house but our little girl outsmarts us most often. With such thought and having been away from him for quite some time would always bring me back to my consideration...EUGENICS. I have the all the best that I need. To borrow the words of Loida Nicolas-Lewis that go like this: Why would I take a commoner when I have married a prince?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    wow.. very well said ma'am. your hubby must be very lucky for having a very understanding wife.

Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    The way I look at it, a woman won't cheat if the expectations she has had at the start of the relationship is sustained while the relationship subsists. If her considerations are based on money, material things, and great intimacy, and if all these are not met, most likely, she will look for it somewhere else. Conversely, if a woman at the start of the relationship, decides to love the entire package, surely she will overlook what a man lacks. Love in marriage is not about having butterflies in one's stomach whenever the guy is near her. It is not an emotion, it is always a brain activity. I just learned this lately. As a wife, I learned to forgive my husband's tardiness which I could hardly do in my younger years. I learn to accept what he is not. Whenever he is late, I always nurture that sense of gratitude to the One above for allowing our paths to cross. My husband gave me (equally) good genes and certainly with no psychopath in his lineage. I have a beautiful 2 year-old daughter who stands 3'2" and can read. Is it not amazing? We thought we were the wisest in the house but our little girl outsmarts us most often. With such thought and having been away from him for quite some time would always bring me back to my consideration...EUGENICS. I have the all the best that I need. To borrow the words of Loida Nicolas-Lewis that go like this: Why would I take a commoner when I have married a prince?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    hihihi...mga lalake talaga

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    If your GF cheats on you, let her go...

If your wife cheats on you, gather evidence and file for annulment...

Do this as long as you didn't cheat on her not even once.

Or, if you know that your GF is cheating on you, as play along while looking for another...Keep her as long as possible. Pag nagsawa ka na then it's time to make her beg like a dog. Eventually she will be with the other guy, but if this happens she will be comparing him to you and this is the time that you should prove that you are way better than the other. I did this twice before, you won't feel any pain though you'll feel sorry for her.

Kung baga, unahan lang yan. It's so easy to tell when your partner is having another special friend. Although everything is different when it's your wife. Legal aspects comes into the equation...Which makes everything a lot difficult.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Kung hindi naman routine ng wife mo na naliligo pag dating na pagdating...

Sent from my C2305 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567