New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When women cheat: 7 telltale signs

The worst thing your wife or girlfriend could do to you is hook up with another man. Here are some of the signs:

1. She is not herself.

Does your ladylove appear lost in thoughts? Does her demeanor seem changed to you? Does she look distant and you know it is nothing at work or home that could be troubling her? Well, all of this might spell trouble in your land of romance! She may just be dwelling on thoughts of another guy, so beware!

2. She has unusually long calls.

It is unusual for partners to be away on long calls when together. To especially seek a remote corner or make sure one is out of hearing range is a sure way of arousing suspicion.

3. She keeps texting.

Does she keep texting while you are driving, watching a movie together or out on a dinner date? That is definitely not a good sign, unless she is helping her friend out in an emergency. You need to find out who she is constantly sending messages to.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE No.4 to 7...
    LINK: When women cheat: 7 telltale signs

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    She dresses like a bitch!

Yung # 5 natatawa ako eh.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    me mga lakad sya o events kunwari ng di ka pedeng sumama..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    If she cheats, it's time to walk out the door. "Fighting for the relationship" is BS.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    If she cheats, it's time to walk out the door. "Fighting for the relationship" is BS.
    I tried "fighting for the relationship" ... in the end, it just wore me down and I had to go with the obvious, kick her out and get an annulment.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    di na mahilig sa purefoods hotdog at scrambled egg tuwing almusal (

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Curious lang, chine-check niyo ba mga phone and mailbox ng girlfriend/wife niyo?

And would you consider unwanted text conversations as cheating?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Curious lang, chine-check niyo ba mga phone and mailbox ng girlfriend/wife niyo?

And would you consider unwanted text conversations as cheating?
    yes but out of the blue lang. Not really intending to check for infidelity etc. Unwanted text conversations eh depende na yan kung sino but technically, since you said unwanted, then bawal siya technically. Baka pag-umpisahan pa ng kung ano-ano eh. :0

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    allow your girls to flirt once in awhile kung ako sa inyo sometimes like us they are just fascinated with the next person they tslk to, whether they have have sense of humor or great physique.

Or better yet, imagine nyo nakipag-*** sya sa iba. Do this once in awhile, to be ready if and ever the situation arises

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    allow your girls to flirt once in awhile kung ako sa inyo sometimes like us they are just fascinated with the next person they tslk to, whether they have have sense of humor or great physique.

Or better yet, imagine nyo nakipag-*** sya sa iba. Do this once in awhile, to be ready if and ever the situation arises

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    WTF!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast